Walt the Dog

The Strokers Find a New Entrypoint

155 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, THEONE_EU1 said:

Never seen someone so dedicated to posts about games they don't even play lol. Also no one is going to charge $50 for a dlc for less than $5 game and if it was unobtainable no one would buy it

 

Well technically nobody can "play" these games, pressing a single button is not gameplay, there's actually more gameplay involved unlocking my phone or drawing some cash out from the ATM.

 

On the contrary, these are the games that play YOU! lol

 

 

32 minutes ago, Letenko said:

I am still baffled by this situation. I can't imagine stacking Borderlands 1 once more and then some moron decides to add the list for a DLC that was never released in that region.

 

This is almost the same for Borderlands 2 on Vita, if Vita is your only SONY system and you bought Borderlands 2 for it, then well, you've got 2 DLC you can never buy.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

This is almost the same for Borderlands 2 on Vita, if Vita is your only SONY system and you bought Borderlands 2 for it, then well, you've got 2 DLC you can never buy.

Oh yeah, I remember this. I wanted to get the Vita version to try it, but this combined with the terrible framerate made me just stick with the PS3 version.

 

I also know that Tales from Borderlands has that one stack you cannot buy anymore. Having a complete Borderlands tropht collection would be a nightmare.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some people here are very vindictive sad to say. 😔

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TrophyChief said:

Some people here are very vindictive sad to say. 😔

 

Do you even know what vindictive means? Nobody is out for revenge, this isn't gate keeping either before that gets brought up.

 

It's common sense that they don't have prominence on the front end of this website. Spam "games" shouldn't be deleted but they should certainly be made less noticeable.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

Wait until you find out with the Borderlands 3 trophy list, they trick you into playing Borderlands 3.

Man, I don't know why, but this gave me an actual good laugh. Thank you.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, GAchievements said:

So much hate over free content. Baffles the mind.

 

There no hate here, there's only whinging.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, GAchievements said:

So much hate over free content. Baffles the mind.

You call it content?  Well, "one man's trash is another man's treasure," I guess.

 

That is what i'll call it next time I take a dump.  Free content. just a little added bonus from all that food i ate.

Edited by steel6burgh
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

You call it content?  Well, "one man's trash is another man's treasure," I guess.

 

That is what i'll call it next time I take a dump.  Free content. just a little added bonus from all that food i ate.

 

Serve that dump on a plate and then be baffled when nobody wants to eat it even though you're offering a free meal

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think they should close this before anyone blows a gasket.

 

Let people buy what they want to buy and play what they want to play.

 

I am sure if you told us every aspect of your life there would be something that seone would look at and think you are wasting your time, it's pointless and that you should stop. That is how life is, things are different for everyone and you shouldn't not be judging people based off one of your own insecurities.

Edited by GAchievements
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, GAchievements said:

Think they should close this before anyone blows a gasket.

 

Let people buy what they want to buy and play what they want to play.

 

I am sure if you told us every aspect of your life there would be something that seone would look at and think you are wasting your time, it's pointless and that you should stop. That is how life is, things are different for everyone and you shouldn't not be judging people based off one of your own insecurities.

Yeah but this is a hobby and it's a competitive hobby as well like it or not.  What people choose to do effects everyone else hobby as well.  It would be like if you played a friendly game of poker every friday with 8 guys and one guy started dealing off the bottom of the deck.  would everyone say, " oh just let him do what he wants"?   This  is a collective hobby we share and to be honest playing legit games was how the hobby started out so to say we gotta accept trash interfering with  and worsening that experience is quite bold.  Now I don't know if you are just some troll or the owner of the shovelware company of the same name.  Regardless you're not convincing us to give up the fight to protect a hobby we all love and have fun with to make way for your financial success.   Speaking to the owner of the company I'd say get some noble work instead of bottom feeding off peoples addictions with no talent trash. Speaking to the troll I'd just say get lost.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

Yeah but this is a hobby and it's a competitive hobby as well like it or not.  What people choose to do effects everyone else hobby as well.  It would be like if you played a friendly game of poker every friday with 8 guys and one guy started dealing off the bottom of the deck.  would everyone say, " oh just let him do what he wants"?   This  is a collective hobby we share and to be honest playing legit games was how the hobby started out so to say we gotta accept trash interfering with  and worsening that experience is quite bold.  Now I don't know if you are just some troll or the owner of the shovelware company of the same name.  Regardless you're not convincing us to give up the fight to protect a hobby we all love and have fun with to make way for your financial success.   Speaking to the owner of the company I'd say get some noble work instead of bottom feeding off peoples addictions with no talent trash. Speaking to the troll I'd just say get lost.

Awful example, doing something against the rules aka cheating is not the same as buying something that someone else doesn't want to because they do not like it.

 

Anyway enjoy your thread.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, GAchievements said:

Awful example, doing something against the rules aka cheating is not the same as buying something that someone else doesn't want to because they do not like it.

 

Anyway enjoy your thread.

nobody would play those games without the trophies.  It's delusional to think they would want to otherwise.  it's a leaderboard exploit.  I don't differentiate it from cheating myself.  the way I look at it it's maybe worse than cheating.  Cheating takes effort. Holding x down takes none.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

nobody would play those games without the trophies.  It's delusional to think they would want to otherwise.  it's a leaderboard exploit.  I don't differentiate it from cheating myself.  the way I look at it it's maybe worse than cheating.  Cheating takes effort. Holding x down takes none.

Holding X would get you 0 trophies.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, GAchievements said:

Holding X would get you 0 trophies.

well there you go then.  the next big innovation.   Why tap x over and over when you could just hold it down?    That could be some next generation shovel shit ware.

Edited by steel6burgh
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

well there you go then.  the next big innovation.   Why tap x over and over when you could just hold it down?   

Not for me, that's just exploiting the system.

 

Anyway, enough from me, will let you get back to it. Have a good day 👍🏻

Edited by GAchievements
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, GAchievements said:

So much hate over free content. Baffles the mind.

I honestly wonder how much money you actually make off of this garbage. A devkit is not cheap, Sony gets a chunk of all your sales and lets not forget taxes. So what are you getting exactly? 30 cents a sale?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, majob said:

I honestly wonder how much money you actually make off of this garbage. A devkit is not cheap, Sony gets a chunk of all your sales and lets not forget taxes. So what are you getting exactly? 30 cents a sale?

 

Less than 40 per Euro.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd find it pretty funny if one of the Stroke the..DLC's was online multiplayer.

 

Each player is required to press X 500 times in the same session.

 

Suddenly boosting sessions appearing...

Would there then be a 'Show shovelware boosting session' tab Lmao !

 

@GAchievements Guessing your the guy? Well as one of the people who buy these trophies (hmm hmm I mean games) I can say I don't want DLC's at all. It's a nuisance to keep track of which one gets a DLC, then having to redownload it. That's work dude, we don't buy for actual effort you know that right? Hahaha.

 

So although the people saying not to buy shovelware won't stop me. If the games started popping up with DLC's every few days, free or not, it would stop be buying future releases from you for the hassle of getting those turd balls back to 100%.

 

Know your customer ! We want it quick, easy & To not to have to come back ! lol

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, enaysoft said:

 

Well technically nobody can "play" these games, pressing a single button is not gameplay, there's actually more gameplay involved unlocking my phone or drawing some cash out from the ATM.

 

On the contrary, these are the games that play YOU! lol

You don't have any of these games on your profile and the games are hidden by default on this site. So why are you complaining? lol You are literally turning off the filter to find these games so you can post and complain about them...it makes no sense lol. No one is forcing you to play them. Even Sony cleaned up the PSN Store so they don't show there as well. So what's your issue? I hate FIFA but I'm not going to say remove them from this site and existence. Why do you spend more time complaining about games you don't even own instead of spending that time playing your own games?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.