The Strokers Find a New Entrypoint

Walt the Dog

10 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

nobody would play those games without the trophies.  It's delusional to think they would want to otherwise.  it's a leaderboard exploit.  I don't differentiate it from cheating myself.  the way I look at it it's maybe worse than cheating.  Cheating takes effort. Holding x down takes none.

You can actually remote play into those games from PC and set up a macro to mash x for you. Simple as turning the game on and hitting play button on the macro and walking away. I'd agree that cheating probably takes more effort lol

Edited by ChibsSoA
  • Like 4

24 minutes ago, GAchievements said:

We get that, don't worry it will be hassle free the way we do it. That first was pretty much a test in the water. We don't want it to be annoying for anyone so will do it in a way that means you only need it once.

Man these people complaining about all your free content .  It's too much hassle and work man. 

4 hours ago, DeadDexterous said:

Know your customer ! We want it quick, easy & To not to have to come back ! lol

man it's free content dude how could you complain about free content.  its a 1mb file..  Takes two seconds to download and 1 minute to finish.  the devs trying to do something nice and all you do is complain.

6 minutes ago, DeadDexterous said:

I really can't see a point in adding DLC's at all. You will get that 1 person who is like "Yay extra trophies free".

But for the most part people are just going to sigh & reluctantly download it to get it back to 100%.

Bumping it up people's game list? Doubt that's going to increase sales.

The people who are going to buy your game have already bought it within days of release. Then the few who wait for sales on everything buy it on sale.

Who's left after that? Nobody is buying it for the game itself regardless of adding a DLC. The trophies have been bought the game is done then deleted. That's all that happens.

Even when a Youtuber covers an easy platinum game they never go back to the game to cover the DLC so there's no extra coverage going to come from it.

Failing to see the motivation behind it other than to get this kind of reaction in terms of another topic about your games.

but if enough people pick up the free DLC and all play it they could "in theory" make their way back onto the front page thru the popular games this week window...

7 minutes ago, DeadDexterous said:

I really can't see a point in adding DLC's at all. You will get that 1 person who is like "Yay extra trophies free".

But for the most part people are just going to sigh & reluctantly download it to get it back to 100%.

Maybe the point is they are hoping many people don’t…

…thus pushing the completion rate down, to a level where they could try to re-muddy the waters as to whether they are considered “spam”?

Put out enough DLC that each one drops to, say, the completion rate of an average Ratalaika game, and use that to try and stir up enough “well, the rarity is the same… blah blah blah” whataboutism to try and blur the lines between “games” and games, and get the Shovelware filters removed?

• Like 3

13 hours ago, THEONE_EU1 said:

You don't have any of these games on your profile

Awesome news

and the games are hidden by default on this site. So why are you complaining? lol

Until about 1 day ago they weren't hidden by default something which reading this thread you might have noticed.

No one is forcing you to play them.

Nobody is forcing you to write this post

So what's your issue?

I don't have one anymore.

I hate FIFA but I'm not going to say remove them from this site and existence.

I agree, I also FIFA too but that is an actual game.

Why do you spend more time complaining about games you don't even own instead of spending that time playing your own games?

Believe it or not. You're probably not aware but the actual context of this very thread and its existence is actually contained inside this very thread. Crazy that.

The issue since known, literally within days the owner of this website issued a hotfix and at this moment has 66 upvotes. So clearly it wasn't just me.

Here is a link to it incase you missed the previous action.

You yourself are the one complaining, about my post, others such as myself were merely pointing out the issue and well, it's been fixed.

Also, I can assure you that when I have the time for play games, I play games. At any other time such as at work, or eating food I like to look at the forums and converse with the lovely people on this forum such as yourself.

Therefore you can rest easy that during my

"complaining about games you don't even own"

has no detriment to my time gaming.

Good day to you sir!

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

As of posting I'm seeing six more DLC lists, each with three bronze trophies just like "The Puppy" expansion, tied to the North American PS5 stack of STD (a fitting acronym becuase these "games" are a disease).

Spoiler

L3db111.pngL0328c3.pngL1265db.pngL4d65cf.pngLf2ea61.pngL28c142.png

faint-guyfalling.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dry said:

As of posting I'm seeing six more DLC lists, each with three bronze trophies just like "The Puppy" expansion, tied to the North American PS5 stack of STD (a fitting acronym becuase these "games" are a disease).

Hide contents

faint-guyfalling.gif

Uhoh, I guess that means ScorpioOfShadows needs to update his guide!!!

https://www.scorpioofshadows.com/games/stroke-the-dog

How will new users to this game be able to complete the game without it?!?!

44 minutes ago, TriadThunder said:

This is a fucking meme at this point. This dude cares so little he literally uses a cropped stock image with upper text. The gonorrhoea of the PSN store.

Ok so I looked at the game on youtube, and my god. The entire game is also the stock image as well...

There's no actual stroking even going on, the stock image pulse flashes instead. Like you're watching the shittest rave demo scene animation that you've ever seen.

As shit as the Jumping series is, at least there's actually jumping in it, (The standards are THAT low)

This game doesn't even have any stroking in it...

Surely you could get a refund from Sony? "Oh I bought this game called Stroke The Sausage and there isn't even any Stroking in it"

• Like 3

I find this kinda hilarious. The dev should continue adding random low quality DLCs forever. Kind of what Dead by Daylight does. It'd be even funnier if they got progressively more and more expensive, just to see which shovelware spammer cares the most about 100% completion rate.

63% of the "playerbase" played the Stroke the Puppy DLC, I want to see what that number is if the DLC costs £20 for example.

Edited by disaster500
grammar
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Dry said:

Reveal hidden contents

Mwahahaha, this MF is even too lazy to crop his stockphoto dog so that it fits the lower edge of the blue frame/background colour.

Edited by WreckItPhil