King of the Mountain is just painful

On 06/03/2023 at 0:24 PM, Tanguy7 said:

Could you elaborate on the position of the cars please? I don’t understand where to park the exactly. Thank you!

I don't have the game installed anymore to take screenshots but:

For B, block the large open entrance on the furthest side from the buy area. It'll take two cars facing each other horizontally.

For the warehouse site, block the narrow entrance to the path leading downwards (so if you come from the buy side, it'd be the far left, just passed the little truck)

For the bunker, it's the entrance at the end of the tunnel, so right if you come out of the doors by the buy site and go down, follow it to a few steps. Jam the vehicle as far in as you can go.

Hopefully that makes sense from words alone.

• 2 months later...

I can confirm after doing this mission with a friend who had not touched the co-op mode yet that indeed the strat is to buy sentry turrets and reinforcements. We did this on our second try doing this. We put turrets down on Wave 2 and they lasted until the beginning of Wave 6, which by then we had enough money for more. This mission took the least amount of time and tries for 3 stars, and I had a co-op partner with more unlocks for the other two.