For Vanaheim Favor possible glitch

PuRiZo-_-

Hey guyz,

Maybe you should know about following glitches i had and found out. "FOR VANAHEIM SEEMS NOT TO BE FIXED YET (15.11.2022)"

A viewer could reproduce it: see pinned comment.

"This glitch happened to me after i killed the traveler behind the spawn point instead of the dragon first"
"
@PuRe  I got back up to this point and tested it, it is 100% this that causes it, it breaks the sequence"

Do a Manual Save when reaching the crater and get this favor done asap to not risk losing progress by this glitch.
Had to replay 17 Hours of Gameplay since this was my last usable manual save.

Hope this will some of you save time !

Cheers

There was another glitch stopping tyr to move in temple of light.
Fix was restarting the Checkpoint.

Edited by PuRiZo-_-

I know it's posted on the PS4 version forums, is the problem for both? Because when you get close to the tower, there's the final battle with the dragon, health bar and all, just did it a bit ago and was able to move on with no problem. I haven't come across any glitches so far in the PS4 version. I did most of the quests and even killed a Traveler before the dragon. 

Edited by Nitemares-----

I Think this Bug occurs randomly. For me it occured after losing against the dragon like 3 Times and then i did other Tasks including switching realm.
After that he didnt want to fight me anymore :'(

But yeah i just was little pissed, cause i wanted to get to the top first plat achievers list.

Not possible with 17 Hours lost progress xD

Well next time maybe haha :D 

know it's posted on the PS4 version forums, is the problem for both?

Didn't hear this about PS5 Version yet @Nitemares-----

Edited by PuRiZo-_-
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, PuRiZo-_- said:

I Think this Bug occurs randomly. For me it occured after losing against the dragon like 3 Times and then i did other Tasks including switching realm.
After that he didnt want to fight me anymore :'(

But yeah i just was little pissed, cause i wanted to get to the top first plat achievers list.

Not possible with 17 Hours lost progress xD

Well next time maybe haha :D 

Didn't hear this about PS5 Version yet @Nitemares-----

Ah I see, I didn't switch realms, that could be where it makes the glitch happen. Hopefully they'll patch it up for future players. 

Edited by Nitemares-----

• 2 weeks later...

On 16/11/2022 at 3:00 PM, PuRiZo-_- said:

I had to replay 17 Hours of progress :D

Couldn't you reload a previous save? The game autosaves quite frequently but doesn't overwrite them. I got one on the visit to the lava world with Thor. Got killed by the strong guys that appear just before he comes to save my ass, and on restarting, Atreus wouldn't interact with the duck down gate to enter the arena again. Reloaded at the point where you interact with the girl and that sorted it, just had to replay an extra 5 mins or so. 

3 hours ago, mrmorden76 said:

Couldn't you reload a previous save? The game autosaves quite frequently but doesn't overwrite them. I got one on the visit to the lava world with Thor. Got killed by the strong guys that appear just before he comes to save my ass, and on restarting, Atreus wouldn't interact with the duck down gate to enter the arena again. Reloaded at the point where you interact with the girl and that sorted it, just had to replay an extra 5 mins or so. 

I did many other things in between so all the autosaves were overrritten :D

But im done allready :)