Not a free upgrade, Identical to PS4 version.

Greetings,

I am merely posting this thread in case anyone sees that there is now a PS5 version of the game, went to see if they can get it for free and were confused as to why it isn't.

I didn't even know a PS5 version was coming out unti I saw it today on this site.

EDIT: My bad for not looking at the PS4 version's forums to see there was a thread about this already.

Edited by Sylvanticore

On 11/16/2022 at 6:15 AM, JaneAusten69 said:

What's the point of this release if it doesn't add anything?  I played the ps4 version on my ps5.  It was great, but why would I now buy a ps5 version if it's identical?

Tell this to people who buy 4-12 stacks of the same game when they are all indentical...

Still, at least this is a good game and you will be helping the developer if you double dip. Seems like the best fair trade in my opinion, like when I rebought RE5 and RE6 on PS4 many years after playing them on PS3, and going through all the games again.

Free upgrades and also 1 second auto trophies to me seems stupid, it's not respecting the developers or even the actual product itself.

• Like 3

On 15/11/2022 at 4:54 PM, ChiefMichigan said:

It's a headscratcher why they didn't have a PS5 version at launch

The game was on gamepass right? Well that's pretty much the answer to that. It's not a "bad thing" that MS pays for those kind of things because everything is part of the business and PS pays for a lot of things too but yeah, basically without a ps5 ver in a game that was very hyped people was able to say:

- Look it is "free" on gamepass and also looks better only on xbox sx.

lol 

On 11/19/2022 at 11:13 PM, enaysoft said:

Tell this to people who buy 4-12 stacks of the same game when they are all indentical...

Still, at least this is a good game and you will be helping the developer if you double dip. Seems like the best fair trade in my opinion, like when I rebought RE5 and RE6 on PS4 many years after playing them on PS3, and going through all the games again.

Free upgrades and also 1 second auto trophies to me seems stupid, it's not respecting the developers or even the actual product itself.

Normally I could usually agree, but in this situation I feel like they disrespected us by not releasing this at the same time as the PS4 version when it's exactly the same identical game.  It's clearly a cash grab by Dotemu.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...