Can I do the Take the Cannoli trophy as last?

If I leave as last trophies "Take the Cannoli" and the two trophies related to the hidden packages, would it be a good idea? I would use the "The Sea Sparrow Method" and when I'll have to get the 80 hidden packages, I'll pick 100 of them instead, so I can get the "City Sleuth" too, would it work? Or it's best to do the trophy as last?

If you're on the original version (i.e. not the Definitive Edition), I would strongly recommend not doing this, or at least not doing it on the save file you've already done the rest of the game on.

The original Sea Sparrow method relies on getting 80 hidden packages without firing a shot, and then getting your accuracy up to 200,000% thanks to a math bug. Shooting things with the Sea Sparrow increases your number of bullets hit, but not your number of bullets shot, which lets you get accuracy (hits / shots) over 100%. With 5 points per percentage, 200,000% is enough to reach the Godfather rating.

If you wait until after you've done the rest of the game, you've probably fired a huge number of bullets by then, and your accuracy will be terrible. Trying to get your accuracy up after that would take exponentially longer, like multiple 24-hour days instead of multiple hours.

It sounds like the Definitive version is easier because there's no cap on the points you get from holding money, so you can manipulate the Cone Crazy mission to get huge amounts of money right at the start (which I'd recommend doing anyways because it's super easy).

• Like 1