Trophy thoughts

No online trophies, no heart/head only decision, so far for me is much better list than the other Dark Pictures Anthology. 

I'm really looking forward to play this game just please don't make those stand still and wait for the timer to run out section because after like third playthrough its get really boring.

• Like 2

Hot damn, is there no PS4 edition? Does anyone know if I can import my ps4 files from the previous games to ps5 when i get it? It's because I do know the curator dude recognizes past files (barring house of ashes because the dude did not recognize my past 2 files )

3 hours ago, wackt1 said:

Hot damn, is there no PS4 edition? Does anyone know if I can import my ps4 files from the previous games to ps5 when i get it? It's because I do know the curator dude recognizes past files (barring house of ashes because the dude did not recognize my past 2 files )

On the playstation store it says PS4 and PS5 version. I think the trophies for PS4 version were not added to the site yet.

Edited by elisir1986

10 hours ago, elisir1986 said:

On the playstation store it says PS4 and PS5 version. I think the trophies for PS4 version were not added to the site yet.

13 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Yeah it's on PS4 and PS5.

thank God, The 1st game i would buy for my ps5 when i get would be Demon's souls. Not this, though i am enjoying the dark picture anthology so far

On 11/16/2022 at 10:21 AM, Demek97 said:

No online trophies, no heart/head only decision, so far for me is much better list than the other Dark Pictures Anthology. 

I'm really looking forward to play this game just please don't make those stand still and wait for the timer to run out section because after like third playthrough its get really boring.

Completely agree, I disliked how force you were to take some choices with those trophies in a heavily story driven game

Glad they fixed it :D

As some have deduced, this will likely be a much easier platinum than the other Dark Pictures games. However, getting all of Mark's pictures will be a pain since there's no indicator on where they are. I assume this will be a sticking point for many, especially if it takes a bit for a guide to come out.

I was able to get a decent portion of the trophies without a guide. I am only missing a small handful of collectibles and need to get a few certain story situations to play out, which shouldn't be too hard with a guide. With a guide, I am guessing a platinum will likely take around 1.5 playthroughs.

• Like 4