how do i downgrade my ps plus

melodicmizery

im kind of looking on the correct way to do this. i have ps plus premium. and when it auto renews i want it to just go back to regular ps plus. is there anyway i can do that. or do i have to turn auto renew off completely, wait for it to expire, and then rebuy ps plus. ive had ps plus since the beginning and im worried about it glitching out any backlog games. usually they restore when you re get ps plus but with the amount i have i wanna do this the safest way possible

19 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

im kind of looking on the correct way to do this. i have ps plus premium. and when it auto renews i want it to just go back to regular ps plus. is there anyway i can do that. or do i have to turn auto renew off completely, wait for it to expire, and then rebuy ps plus. ive had ps plus since the beginning and im worried about it glitching out any backlog games. usually they restore when you re get ps plus but with the amount i have i wanna do this the safest way possible

Log in to your account on the mobile PS App. Press the PS+ icon at the top of the Store page. Scroll to the bottom and hit manage subscription.