"Going Dark" not glitched, but retry doesn't work

@BlacTrap and I just finished the 'Low profile' mission, 100% sure no alarms were raised, we made it to the exfill and "Going Dark" didn't pop for him. Also it seems like the last achiever was only 1 player today, which is highly unlikely due to the popularity of the game... seems glitched, anyone else noticed this?

Edit 20-11 topic title changed, not glitched.

Edited by HansPatat050
  • Like 1

Did you try to get the trophy legit or did you try and use the workaround method by getting all 3 objectives, then downing yourselves with grenades, and hitting “Retry”? If it only popped for you and not your partner, I would suggest doing the workaround to guarantee that they get the trophy, no matter if any alarms went off or not.

• Like 1

I got the trophy earlier, it was for my partner.

We did it fully legit. Fresh start, no alarms, no deaths, complete exfill. 2 stars due to slightly over 17mins.

The workaround for raising alarms, die and retry doesn't work anymore. If it only works by dying after getting the 3 objectives without alarms and hit retry then that would still make it glitched, versus if you try to do it legit and complete the mission. We'll give it a try.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BearyDeadly said:

Its been patched, and now it is seemingly glitched to the point of unobtainability. A partner and I tried and it didnt pop for him 

That’s Infinity Ward for ya. They fix one problem but end up creating another. But if that’s sadly the case, then the guide needs to be updated to avoid misleading players into an alternative method that no longer works.

We'll go for a long session this weekend, trying different tactics:

All silent, die after all objectives and hit retry

Guns blazing triggering alarms, die after all objectives and hit retry

Guns blazing triggering alarms, go for complete run and exfill

I just checked a video, it should pop directly after you've obtained the 3rd objective and not triggered any alarms. We'll see...

Edited by HansPatat050

It's not glitched, but the objectives must be achieved in the first run, without any alarms and without any retries. Also if the alarm is raised before getting the first objective you'll still need a full restart of the mission. 

In short, for this trophy you can't use the retry option. Raised alarms will still count. @CodGodFlame @MohandGamer7 suggest to add this to the guide.

5 hours ago, HansPatat050 said:

It's not glitched, but the objectives must be achieved in the first run, without any alarms and without any retries. Also if the alarm is raised before getting the first objective you'll still need a full restart of the mission. 

In short, for this trophy you can't use the retry option. Raised alarms will still count. @CodGodFlame @MohandGamer7 suggest to add this to the guide.

I triggered an alarm about 10 seconds after picking up the final piece at B, and no trophy popped. It is a 100% glitched and luck based at this point if it unlocks for you or not. I know other people who have made it all the way to exfil, without any alarms triggering and they still didn't get it.

• 4 weeks later...