PS4 Platinum in 30 seconds?

ARIXANDRE

People have been cheating the darksiders genesis plat like this as well using downloaded saves, I noticed because I got the (legitimate) fastest time on the plat and noticed a bunch of people completing it in minutes, considering it needs minimum 2 playthroughs its physically impossible. Looked and youtube and theres channels showing people exactly how to hack these games and cheat the platinums, looking at the comments section its pretty clear any backlash is deleted because all I see is praise

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Optinooby said:

Could perhaps change if any glitches are found that let you skip some of the story or they add the ability to skip cutscenes in the future, doubt that though except for NG+.

The 2018 game got a skip cutscene option patched in long after launch. "Strangely" enough the #1 time that was somehow super optimized and executed a full week before the game even actually released is still unbeaten even with that.

1 hour ago, hybridhero102 said:

People have been cheating the darksiders genesis plat like this as well using downloaded saves, I noticed because I got the (legitimate) fastest time on the plat and noticed a bunch of people completing it in minutes, considering it needs minimum 2 playthroughs its physically impossible. Looked and youtube and theres channels showing people exactly how to hack these games and cheat the platinums, looking at the comments section its pretty clear any backlash is deleted because all I see is praise

Same with Jedi: Fallen Order. A resigned save autopops all the trophies and it's so widely used that the leaderboard is always full of cheated times faster than the CRT can remove them.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, NamoPh said:

The 2018 game got a skip cutscene option patched in long after launch. "Strangely" enough the #1 time that was somehow super optimized and executed a full week before the game even actually released is still unbeaten even with that.

Same with Jedi: Fallen Order. A resigned save autopops all the trophies and it's so widely used that the leaderboard is always full of cheated times faster than the CRT can remove them.

It doesnt let you skip a cutscenes until you have watched them for the first time though!

I super duper optimised GOW 2018 and it can be platinumed in 15 hours from new game. I have a text guide and video guide on it here actually, I just dont have the time to play for 15 hours without a break, have a busy life. Although my platinum video is 15 hours, I had breaks between recording. I actually collected a bit too much during the run, so a bit of time could be knocked of that 15 hours!

I'd like to think they will make cutscenes skippable in NG in this one once they release the update, but im sure it will be the same again.

It wasnt actually NG+ exclusive to skip cutscenes in GOW 2018. If you watched a cutscene, then reloaded before that cutscene, you would then be able to skip it, it just wants to watch it once.

Bit of a bummer for those who want NG speedrun but then wth wants to do that xD

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

It doesnt let you skip a cutscenes until you have watched them for the first time though!

I super duper optimised GOW 2018 and it can be platinumed in 15 hours from new game. I have a text guide and video guide on it here actually, I just dont have the time to play for 15 hours without a break, have a busy life. Although my platinum video is 15 hours, I had breaks between recording. I actually collected a bit too much during the run, so a bit of time could be knocked of that 15 hours!

I'd like to think they will make cutscenes skippable in NG in this one once they release the update, but im sure it will be the same again.

It wasnt actually NG+ exclusive to skip cutscenes in GOW 2018. If you watched a cutscene, then reloaded before that cutscene, you would then be able to skip it, it just wants to watch it once.

Bit of a bummer for those who want NG speedrun but then wth wants to do that xD

Yeah I've messaged on of the 30 second poppers but no response just yet. I think it's a save cheat program and based on my limited research I believe they alter their PS5 save with a program called Savewizard? I dunno exactly

Anywho I fucking love the efficiency of your guides. Lord have mercy are they great

Ciao

• Like 3

On 11/18/2022 at 8:00 AM, Optinooby said:

Autopopping on PS5 is a legit feature and makes it very difficult to detect legit cheaters on there, but PS4 doesnt have autopop. So unless its a 99p platinum game, a quick PS4 platinum is likely cheated.

Some games have autopop on PS4, like Strangers of Paradise. There are also games that the save files can go back and forth between the PS4 and PS5 games like Assassin's Creed Valhalla and Hitman 3. It's rare, but they do exist.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Neef-GT5 said:

I still fail to understand the point of cheating in order to get a platinum instead of just playing and enjoying the game. Particularly one which is really accessible to complete. This really is beyond my comprehension…

The site is absolutely riddled with cheaters. There is a few people who have loads of accounts on here and keep making them where all the games are hacked and they make all the games look legit by editing time stamps. Some people are just extremely sad. Probably the same kind of people who would glitch on round 1 of a Cod Zombies game. 

Edited by GUDGER666
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Because its far too easy. Wouldn't surprise me if they also use it as a way to scam people into buying the account. 

but alot of us look at the top speed for games just to get rid of cheaters. they always get nuked. so i guess the only point of doing it is maybe so they can test how it displays on a alt so they can alter it correctly on a main i dunno. 

4 hours ago, Neef-GT5 said:

I still fail to understand the point of cheating in order to get a platinum instead of just playing and enjoying the game. Particularly one which is really accessible to complete. This really is beyond my comprehension…

Yeah I don’t get it either. ?‍♂️ If you’re cheating the God of War: Ragnarok platinum all you’re doing is cheating yourself out of an incredible gaming experience!

• Like 3

15 hours ago, LordShavron said:

Some games have autopop on PS4, like Strangers of Paradise. There are also games that the save files can go back and forth between the PS4 and PS5 games like Assassin's Creed Valhalla and Hitman 3. It's rare, but they do exist.

Indeed, that's how I platinumed Far Cry 6 and Valhalla: moving saves back and forth between PS4 and 5, but it still wouldn't take only 30 seconds.