am I the only one that they could of been a bit more created on trophy pictures?

I don't think trophy images are really their main focus here. You guys are just lucky trophies are mandatory.

Its not something huge as im not downloading cuz of the images but in my opinion they could of done epic images for it

Perhaps but it's a lot more creative than the Just Cause 2 trophies.

LOL! I know right?! They tie with Kung Fu Rabbit as the most generic looking trophy art ever. SE was just better off having them be the default PS3 trophy art for bronze, silver, gold, and platinum.

• 4 weeks later...

Why am I not seeing a problem here? I have noticed the images are all the same but it doesn't bother me. Well, apparently it does bother others enough for conversation and a topic.

I can't say it really "bothers" me but trophy art does add a bit of creativity and personality to the associated game imo. Especially when combined with good/comical trophy descriptions. D3 Publisher is an example of a developer who does a great job at that. Seriously, EDF: Insect Armageddon and Matt Hazard automatically come to mind.

I can't say it really "bothers" me but trophy art does add a bit of creativity and personality to the associated game imo. Especially when combined with good/comical trophy descriptions. D3 Publisher is an example of a developer who does a great job at that. Seriously, EDF: Insect Armageddon and Matt Hazard automatically come to mind.

Yeah I've paid attention to the images when they're better than usual. Usually I pay more attention to how the trophies are named.