iGiffy

Fastest Time is 27 minutes?

14 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any ideas how the fastest achiever 100% the game in 27 minutes, 2 seconds? Thanks!

Either via hacked trophies or by using a save file they downloaded online. Not sure how people auto-pop Vita trophies to be honest. Either way, it's not allowed on the leaderboard and they will be removed from it shortly. Word on the street is that they were just reported.

Even if it was possible why would anyone want to rush through a game of this quality

Edited by dannyswfc9

That time is definately not possible legit. They should be reported.

EDIT: just checked the leaderboards for GOW and they are not on there anymore so they must have been flagged or they hid it.

Edited by MrTacos98

It has 24 minutes of unskippable cutscenes, so no reason to even check the timestamps.

I started two days ago. Today i think i spent 1 hour only in challenge 10 😂

28 minutes ago, MrTacos98 said:

That time is definately not possible legit. They should be reported.

EDIT: just checked the leaderboards for GOW and they are not on there anymore so they must have been flagged or they hid it.

This topic is about the Vita port of the original God of War.

50 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Even if it was possible why would anyone want to rush through a game of this quality

You do realize that speedrunners don't set their records on their first playthrough, right? They play the game infinitely more than anyone else.

As far as I know you can beat Gow 1 within 30mins if you do the speedrun way but doing all the trophies in that short time is impossible  

6 hours ago, NamoPh said:

You do realize that speedrunners don't set their records on their first playthrough, right? They play the game infinitely more than anyone else.

I also realised that my reply was to the wrong god of war game. I must have been pissed this morning 😆

I don't get why people want to cheat and get the platinum so quickly on games as beautiful as God of War..

Please just do not only talk about a cheater. Just report that game if you own it.

Maybe also take a look here: 

==> Keep in mind that clever cheaters can read what you write and hide games people talk about before a report can be written.

Also this person has one more cheated game, which I also played and reported this game.

Edited by Geridian
Text

I really don't wanna call that time legit but with the bug that trophies are not popping if you entered the homescreen once wouldn't it technically be possible to prep for the plat without getting a single trophy and earn that time "legit" with a lot of preparation?