Ultimate team on The Last of Us?

kiD-R0cks7

I'm looking for people in Factions. I got friends that play this but not often. I need people that play this every time they get online. People that are very good. I'm beast in my opinion. But I need people that actually know what they're doing. You gotta like playing Surivors though. So if you want to join this "ultimate team" then send me a message on PSN or here.

Edited by kiD-R0cks7

i don't know how many people want to play with somebody who is around the age of 11, but it's better if you make a gaming session ( top of the page) then select the just for fun option, people will see it much faster.

No need to patronise the lad, he's just looking for some mates to play some games with.

Welcome to the forums, you will find plenty of people at the gaming session section.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for people in Factions. I got friends that play this but not often. I need people that play this every time they get online. People that are very good. I'm beast in my opinion. But I need people that actually know what they're doing. You gotta like playing Surivors though. So if you want to join this "ultimate team" then send me a message on PSN or here.

I'll be honest and say it doesn't matter how good an individual is if they don't have chemistry with the rest of their team. Using mics is definitely an advantage to call out strategies, but I've been on a team with randoms and everyone just goes off and does their own thing and that can end in disaster. My friends and I party up on a regular basis (there's about nine of us including me) so there's never any shortage of players, but we all play Interrogation.

I'll be honest and say it doesn't matter how good an individual is if they don't have chemistry with the rest of their team. Using mics is definitely an advantage to call out strategies, but I've been on a team with randoms and everyone just goes off and does their own thing and that can end in disaster. My friends and I party up on a regular basis (there's about nine of us including me) so there's never any shortage of players, but we all play Interrogation.

Yep, exactly!! And a perfect game like the last of us at least has a wonderful MP. Which is based in strategy, and not running around like a maniac killing everyone with one shotgun, lol.

• 3 weeks later...