Devil In Me - Collectibles - Trophy Guide

WELCOME TO THE DARK PICTURES

The Devil In Me Trophy Guide & Roadmap ?
https://www.ben-gun.com/the-devil-in-me-trophy-guide-roadmap-the-dark-pictures-anthology/

There is a total of 50 Secrets, 13 Premonitions and 5 Business Cards to collect in The Devil In Me. + some photo oppertunities as Mark.

Currently working on a full guide - post first on my channel and later in this forum ?

All 50 Secrets:

NOTE: Erin needs to be alive in Curators Cut - or else you wont get the last scene

- Collector - Found all of the Secrets [Silver]

All 14 Inventory Items:

- Handy - Obtained all of the inventory items [Bronze].

All Of Mark´s Photo Opportunities:

- Say Cheese! - Took a photo of each crew member [Silver]

- Crime Scene Photographer - Found all of Mark's photo opportunities [Gold]

All Premonitions/Pictures:

- Camera Shy - Found all of the Black Framed Pictures [Silver]

- Photogenic - Found all of the White Framed Pictures [Silver]

All Business Cards:

- Man of Many Interests - Found all of Du'Met's business cards [Silver]

Edited by Ben-Gun
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Ben-Gun said:

WELCOME TO THE DARK PICTURES

There is a total of 50 Secrets, 13 Premonitions and 5 Business Cards to collect in The Devil In Me. + some photo oppertunities as Mark.

Currently working on a full guide - post first on my channel and later in this forum 1f601.png

All Premonitions/Pictures:

- Camera Shy - Found all of the Black Framed Pictures [Silver]

- Photogenic - Found all of the White Framed Pictures [Silver]

All Business Cards:

- Man of Many Interests - Found all of Du'Met's business cards [Silver]

Hey bro great guide one thing you have the 3 card listed as being in the chapter "Pool" but it should be "Spa" 

1 hour ago, Spartaruckus said:

Hey bro great guide one thing you have the 3 card listed as being in the chapter "Pool" but it should be "Spa" 

Ah yes! I correct it! Thanks!

Does anyone know where to find these secrets??

17, 20, 24 and 28? Then I got them all for a guide.

Maybe Curator Cut?

Edited by Ben-Gun
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ben-Gun said:

Ah yes! I correct it! Thanks!

Does anyone know where to find these secrets??

17, 20, 24 and 28? Then I got them all for a guide.

Maybe Curator Cut?

20 : stiletto heels 

When you take fix the tram cart/teleferik on the island and jump over, you'll see the man in yellow coat and get the hide option. After he leaves, go on the right side before climbing over the wall. 

I'm only missing 17,24,28 and yeah I think they're on Curator's cut. Just need confirmation. 

Edited by ahmedelebiary
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

20 : stiletto heels 

When you take control of Kate after faking her foot injury early on with Jamie, just stay on the right side and you'll find it beside some bushes.

I'm only missing 17,24,28 and yeah I think they're on Curator's cut. Just need confirmation. 

24 is in Theatrical Cut. It is a frozen body found by Jamie when her and Charlie are locked in freezer room with pigs. Internet is crapping out or I would send a pic. Sorry. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

24 is in Theatrical Cut. It is a frozen body found by Jamie when her and Charlie are locked in freezer room with pigs. Internet is crapping out or I would send a pic. Sorry. 

Good to know . I've just started a fresh curator cut playthrough trying to get my last 3 secrets. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

Yeah we need more info on that trophy as well as Handy. Nothing online yet. 

could also be the inventory items in the prologue. U replay it twice both in normal story and curators cut - pick all 4 items. Maybe its just that.

Update: Got 2 new photo ops. Still no trophy. Is kinda buggy... one picture was a door, took like 2 min trying to line it up so the reticle goes green..

Edited by Ben-Gun

2 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

What was secret 24 ?

1 hour ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

Update: just got all secrets. 17 and 28 were in Curator's cut playing as Jamie (after Charlie falls in the trap door in the pig's fridge) *you can also find secret 24 here by checking the label on the hanged body of Mrs. Morello.

Secret 28: after being separated from Charlie, explore the office on the left of the corridor, it will be on a desk on the left of the safe.

Secret 17: is inside the safe. The code is not 1573 as it says on the desk, it's actually 1916 (you see on the plaque on the wall of the next door when you get the lobby key from the fallen mannequin locker)

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

Update: just got all secrets. 17 and 28 were in Curator's cut playing as Jamie (after Charlie falls in the trap door in the pig's fridge) *you can also find secret 24 here by checking the label on the hanged body of Mrs. Morello.

Secret 28: after being separated from Charlie, explore the office on the left of the corridor, it will be on a desk on the left of the safe.

Secret 17: is inside the safe. The code is not 1573 as it says on the desk, it's actually 1916 (you see on the plaque on the wall of the next door when you get the lobby key from the fallen mannequin locker)

thank you!!!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

Yes exactly ?

1 hour ago, ahmedelebiary said:

There's no way to get them without the Curator's Cut? I haven't received my pre-order code yet from Amazon...