Devil In Me - Collectibles - Trophy Guide

2 minutes ago, Ben-Gun said:

You unlock Curator´s cut by beating the game I believe - Try New Story, the option should be there

It isn't for some reason. I loaded my completed save and selected New Story, but i can only choose the difficulty. So there's no code at all to unlock Curator's mode? Did you buy a digital version with additional content? I'm playing on the retail disc version.

7 minutes ago, foxische said:

@ahmedelebiary, @Ben-Gun

Could you please suggest the location of 9 and 18?

#18 : When Erin goes to investigate the Silver Ash, go into the room with the desk. On the far side of the room will be a sheet of paper on a desk against the wall. Interact with this first, as interacting with anything in this room will lead to a cutscene that ends your time in the Silver Ash. You’ll get the school memo.

#9 Cliffside: While controlling Charlie and in the company of Mark, head up the ladder into the second floor of the building. There, in the first room you’ll enter, is a desk with a locked drawer. Have Charlie use his business card to open it and then inspect the Childhood Medical Record.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gidget-8448 said:

Does anyone know where to get Secrets 2 & 34?

2 is the FBI badge under the jacket when you remove the trolley as charlie to crouch under the wall (after escaping the oven trap) 

34 is the dead body inside the shed in the forest playing as Jamie. It will be on the left hand on the shore 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

2 is the FBI badge under the jacket when you remove the trolley as charlie to crouch under the wall (after escaping the oven trap) 

34 is the dead body inside the shed in the forest playing as Jamie. It will be on the left hand on the shore 

Thank you! 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ahmedelebiary said:

Update: just got all secrets. 17 and 28 were in Curator's cut playing as Jamie (after Charlie falls in the trap door in the pig's fridge) *you can also find secret 24 here by checking the label on the hanged body of Mrs. Morello.

Secret 28: after being separated from Charlie, explore the office on the left of the corridor, it will be on a desk on the left of the safe.

Secret 17: is inside the safe. The code is not 1573 as it says on the desk, it's actually 1916 (you see on the plaque on the wall of the next door when you get the lobby key from the fallen mannequin locker)

Also, you have to ensure Erin survives the Black Out room, otherwise it just slips to the Mannequins scene. Just keep running forward down the hallways as Kate and when you see a candlestick, grab it. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Ben-Gun said:

You unlock Curator´s cut by beating the game I believe - Try New Story, the option should be there

No Ben, you need to have pre-ordered it digitally or physical to have Curator's Cut (get code to redeem). Not everyone will have it. Everything in Curator's Cut can be done in Online Co-Op.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mr_PaNtsONh3aD said:

No Ben, you need to have pre-ordered it digitally or physical to have Curator's Cut (get code to redeem). Not everyone will have it. Everything in Curator's Cut can be done in Online Co-Op.

Ah true. That was the same with Man of Medan - didnt pre-order. I remember now. It was a pain in co-op

13 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

It would be great if we can make a checklist of the photos and inventory items we came across so far. 

Can you start a list - then I quote it later tonight and add mine.

Movie time hehe

3 minutes ago, syn1905 said:

I found a benificial possible glitch for the money. After collecting the one at the beginning of the workshop chapter worth 10 you can quit to the main menu and restart the chapter over and over again to recollect it and it counts as collecting 200.

It's not a glitch, you restart the chapter so everything is reset on the map. Collectables are tracked and saved on profile save, separately from save file.

I cant find Curators Cut in my PS4 Version but got it on PS5 Version. I played through twice and once with chapter select. I got the Licence on PS5 and on PS4 Pro it is installed but cant find the Curators Cut. Has someone else had the same problem? Can someone help me?

10 hours ago, Ben-Gun said:

could also be the inventory items in the prologue. U replay it twice both in normal story and curators cut - pick all 4 items. Maybe its just that.

Update: Got 2 new photo ops. Still no trophy. Is kinda buggy... one picture was a door, took like 2 min trying to line it up so the reticle goes green..

Which door and what chapter? I haven't taken any photo ops of doors so that might be my missing one. 

15 minutes ago, FanficWriter73 said:

Which door and what chapter? I haven't taken any photo ops of doors so that might be my missing one. 

I believe it's Pool. There are two ops there of the door.. one from outside and one from the hall inside and it's really tricky to line it up as it's a split second click. I think it's glitched or isn't supposed to be that way . These trophies are confusing, man

Everyone, I got the Handy trophy! It's a pun based on one of Du'Met's victims who lost a hand. 

There's a secret torch next to Francis Morello's body. Just look down when inspecting his body and you'll see the torch where his missing hand should be.

Still looking for the final photos for Mark. If anyone finds any let me know. 

Edited by FanficWriter73
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, FanficWriter73 said:

Everyone, I got the Handy trophy! It's a pun based on one of Du'Met's victims who lost a hand. 

There's a secret torch next to Francis Morello's body. Just look down when inspecting his body and you'll see the torch where his missing hand should be.

Where is Francis body what chapter??

16 minutes ago, FanficWriter73 said:

Still looking for the final photos for Mark. If anyone finds any let me know. 

I did that and still no trophy, I think I need to pick up the other two items in the prologue.