Devil In Me - Collectibles - Trophy Guide

13 minutes ago, FanficWriter73 said:

Homestead. You're playing as either Jamie or Kate. I got the light as Kate, and it replaced her makeup light. 

The body is in a shed on the left (away from the home where you find the dog) 

I did get the photo trophy I posted on the other post all the info I could remember for the photos I took

6 minutes ago, Lucibur said:

Nice, nice! I'm struggling to find the photos with Mark and to rekindle the relationship. .-.

I posted on the the other post for misc trophies about both those trophies! The rekindle u can get early just choose all the nice things that keep ur relationship up with mark and Kate until u get to marks bedroom then make sure u choose there’s something else.. then the heart option this is harder than I thought- will lower ur relationship but is key in getting trophy! Then progress and make sure to always side with Kate on the balcony then in the next scene in Kate’s bedroom with the rock make sure u choose apprehensive then she should lean in for a kiss make sure to kiss mark oviously trophy should pop there.

it’s very hard to give advice on the photo opportunity’s cause there’s no way to track but I listed some advice in the misc trophy post!

Edited by jess47831

1 minute ago, jess47831 said:

I posted on the the other post for misc trophies about both those trophies! The rekindle u can get early just choose all the nice things that keep ur relationship up with mark and Kate until u get to marks bedroom seven make sure u choose there’s something else.. then the heart option this is harder than I thought- will lower ur relationship but is key in getting trophy! Then progress and make sure to always side with Kate on the balcony then in the next scene in Kate’s bedroom with the rock make sure u choose apprehensive then she should lean in for a kiss make sure to kiss mark oviously trophy should pop there.

What mode am I meant to be playing this on?

9 minutes ago, Lucibur said:

Nice, nice! I'm struggling to find the photos with Mark and to rekindle the relationship. .-.

Got both. Thanks to Jess for my last photo! Making videos that shows all locations.

Picked up the torchlight in Homestead. Still no handy trophy.

There are many keys, some levers used for progression.

4 prologue items

lip balm

2 camera linses as mark

what else?? 

• Like 1

Just now, Ben-Gun said:

Got both. Thanks to Jess for my last photo! Making videos that shows all locations.

4 prologue items

lip balm

2 camera linses as mark

what else?? 

I'm waiting for the video as I find it easier than following a written guide.

I believe I've picked up everything but one item in the prologue. I'm currently working on that.

8 minutes ago, Ben-Gun said:

4 prologue items

lip balm

2 camera linses as mark

what else?? 

Pepper spray in curators cut did u get?

Edited by jess47831

32 minutes ago, Ben-Gun said:

Ouh yes - that too.

Its in the theatrical as well. Just go for the police mans gun yeah

Ok hm let me think

u got the upgrades for marks camera both of them? The screw and lense? 
also maybe the screwdriver has to go to Kate and jamie? Big maybe like u have to each character in different playthrough? Oh and u got the key playing as Jamie when she opens the safe? 

Edited by jess47831

3 minutes ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

I guess I must have missed something. 

I have the 4 items from the prologue

Lip Balm

2 Camera Lenses

Flashlight

Screwdriver as both Kate and Jamie

Pepper Spray from Theatrical and Curator's

Unless I am missing a switch or something

Did you get the screw/drillbit that Mark puts on his camera stick? You can find that in the Workshop chapter on the table behind the third "Hide" sequence.

Just now, FanficWriter73 said:

Did you get the screw/drillbit that Mark puts on his camera stick? You can find that in the Workshop chapter on the table behind the third "Hide" sequence.

Oh. I guess I am missing a camera lense. I thought the screw was a camera lense. I found the camera lense upgrade in the workshop. Where is the other one?

1 minute ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

Oh. I guess I am missing a camera lense. I thought the screw was a camera lense. I found the camera lense upgrade in the workshop. Where is the other one?

Okay, there's a second RED camera lens in the Cliffside chapter, but the only way you can find it is if Charlie dies before the Cliffside chapter. I can't recall where the lens is EXACTLY, but it's definitely in one of the buildings Mark passes before he gets to where he meets the dog.

Just now, FanficWriter73 said:

Okay, there's a second RED camera lens in the Cliffside chapter, but the only way you can find it is if Charlie dies before the Cliffside chapter. I can't recall where the lens is EXACTLY, but it's definitely in one of the buildings Mark passes before he gets to where he meets the dog.

Thank you! I will look

2 minutes ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

Thank you! I will look

I guess I will try the prologue again. I found the camera lens in the Cliffside chapter (thank you), but not trophy!

6 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

Guys, do the photo ops and inventory items carry over across multiple saves and theatrical/curator runs? Just like the secrets, premonitions, and coins ? 

Inventory items and photo ops do carry over, since you need to get all 4 items from the prologue (which itself requires 4 separate playthroughs (of the prologue at least)), and you need to get photo ops from both the Theatrical and Curator's Cut. 

• Like 1