The Last Chapter coming November 29

Ubisoft has announced The Last Chapter DLC and final title update is coming December 6. 

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/assassins-creed/valhalla/news-updates/6L7OFMqDHtuPYc2TGmRfOM?fbclid=IwAR18zbTuwt75YDBSxVdYngIfxy6L8FaRKUOK03obraCRW4sgKGICDKJTNpY&isSso=true&refreshStatus=noLoginData

Finally it’s coming to an end! Sadly, no NG+

EDIT: It dropped a week early

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, LazyJournalist said:

I wonder if they gonna add some new trophies to conclude the whole storyline.

I feel that there won't be. They didn't add one for the Isle of Skye which combined Kassandra and Eivor storylines as it wasn't an expansion nor gameplay changes, so I think this is gonna be the same and not have one.

But, Ubi might just add one.

While I appreciate the ongoing content, let's be done with it now. Will wait for final release to mop up the remaining trophies and story beats. Ready for Mirage next.

20 hours ago, Fr_0zt said:

FINALLY! :') It's been good but I want my 120gb+ of space back. 

Same! In fact, have both PS4 & PS5 versions installed to get the double plat and 100%. Need my space. :) 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LazyJournalist said:

I wonder if they gonna add some new trophies to conclude the whole storyline.

It would be hilarious if not I lay did they add a few more trophies but like a second platinum that pops when everything is finally done cause seriously I think they just about gave us a whole game in just the expansions alone

Wow. It's almost like they did the entire Ezio trilogy in one game now. Instead of releasing a sequel they just released DLC. I'm kinda surprised that there is less than 100 trophies given all of the post game content, who knows maybe this last DLC will add 7 trophies and make it nice round 100. Hopefully you folks can finally delete this game from your hard drives.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

Wow. It's almost like they did the entire Ezio trilogy in one game now. Instead of releasing a sequel they just released DLC. I'm kinda surprised that there is less than 100 trophies given all of the post game content, who knows maybe this last DLC will add 7 trophies and make it nice round 100. Hopefully you folks can finally delete this game from your hard drives.

Oh, I deleted it ages ago. I'm not a slave to 100% nor one of those people who feels they need to reinstall a game the second its percentage drops. I will happily hold off until I'm in the mood to play it!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vault-TecPhantom said:

Oh, I deleted it ages ago. I'm not a slave to 100% nor one of those people who feels they need to reinstall a game the second its percentage drops. I will happily hold off until I'm in the mood to play it!

Oh, I'm a slave to the 100% completion, lol. It was only last month that I finally deleted Arkham City and Knight from my PS4 after flip flopping back and forth for near 2 years about whether or not I would go back and finish the challenges. Lucky for me though, I have an external 1TB hard drive so it didn't restrict me. My PS5 though, I am going to need another external hard drive soon enough. ? 

• Like 2

On 11/20/2022 at 6:53 PM, thedarkness91 said:

"While we will not be adding New Game+ to Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, we do have more content on the way before we wrap up." 
Could mean even more DLC? Or is this the very last one? 

They said this would be the final content update, but mentioned “surprises”. My guess is they’ll do a more detailed post the day of.

On 19/11/2022 at 5:02 PM, wardragon989 said:

I feel that there won't be. They didn't add one for the Isle of Skye which combined Kassandra and Eivor storylines as it wasn't an expansion nor gameplay changes, so I think this is gonna be the same and not have one.

But, Ubi might just add one.

That was really a quest and not a DLC like the French, Irish, and Ragnarok ones were  - you got Ubisoft connect points though I think.  

Assassin's Creed® Valhalla__64

I just hope there aren't any more of the thing above to cleanse [ shudders ], Ragnarok's were surrounded by a blizzard and moved around but, at least they gave you something for it.

On 18-11-2022 at 9:31 PM, Caesar Clown said:

Turning off the seasonal quests too. Kind of strange, but the Yule one never worked for me to start with.

Does this affect trophies in any way?
Or does it gives some very good weapons that are better than you could get without seasonal? Although those weapons would become available for purchase in the store, it's not clear if you'll be able to buy them with normal currency or that currency that you have to buy with real money.