Everyone Survives

On 11/18/2022 at 6:57 PM, Tripple_Barnett said:

I still need to edit the timestamps in this video, but I streamed myself earning the Happy Ending trophy for Everyone Surviving. The video starts from the Blackout chapter with Erin! Feel free to Like, Comment, and Subscribe if you visit the channel!

Have you had a chance to try this on curator mode? I'm trying to save Erin and have not had any luck at it. 

• Like 1

I saw this vid I checked mine and it didn't give me the option to grab the candle stick. I tried to uninstall my curator cut and reinstall as it gave me an issue at the end of the game too but it gave me a bunch of errors about the curator cut of all the other games in the series. So I just nuked the whole thing uninstalled all versions of all the games and just reinstalled devil in me. I'm currently running a new curators cut save and gonna see if I can get the candle stick now.

• Like 1

Yeah so I just got to blackout and right as I get close to the candle stick the cut scene plays with Jamie running down saying she can't find her inhaler. It never actually lets me grab the candle stick to save her. And the dialog choices that pop up are different then the one other vid I've seen in curator mode where she lives, but that one was on pc.

So gotta ask which version of the game are you running and did you get digital or physical?

I got the digital download pre order from the ps store version 1.003.000

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spartaruckus said:

Yeah so I just got to blackout and right as I get close to the candle stick the cut scene plays with Jamie running down saying she can't find her inhaler. It never actually lets me grab the candle stick to save her. And the dialog choices that pop up are different then the one other vid I've seen in curator mode where she lives, but that one was on pc.

So gotta ask which version of the game are you running and did you get digital or physical?

I got the digital download pre order from the ps store version 1.003.000

I have digital. I am sure I have the game updated, but I will check. Sorry you are having so many issues with keeping Erin alive in Curator's Cut. 

1 minute ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

I have digital. I am sure I have the game updated, but I will check. Sorry you are having so many issues with keeping Erin alive in Curator's Cut. 

Just checked. It is at 1.003.000. 

7 hours ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

Just checked. It is at 1.003.000. 

Thanks so I think my issue was isolated to me bad install, I uninstalled all the dark picture games installed only devil in me and curator cut. Started a full fresh save and was able to grab the candle stick first time. Idk what happened but based on my errors I think it was cause I was messing around with the older games installing PS5 and ps4 versions trying to get around the movie night bugs in them. But I was able to save her last night just went to bed after. Thanks for checking for me. Cheers mate. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Spartaruckus said:

Thanks so I think my issue was isolated to me bad install, I uninstalled all the dark picture games installed only devil in me and curator cut. Started a full fresh save and was able to grab the candle stick first time. Idk what happened but based on my errors I think it was cause I was messing around with the older games installing PS5 and ps4 versions trying to get around the movie night bugs in them. But I was able to save her last night just went to bed after. Thanks for checking for me. Cheers mate. 

You're welcome. I am happy that you figured it out!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Spartaruckus said:

@Tripple_Barnett did you know your part 2 of your curator cut play through stops at cliffside? Was seeing how you saved mark cause mine keeps dying lol.

Yeah, I need to finish it. Internet went out so I had to stop the stream. Sorry about that, but I appreciate your support. I did record the rest. Just haven't uploaded it, but Mark died on the boat. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

Yeah, I need to finish it. Internet went out so I had to stop the stream. Sorry about that, but I appreciate your support. I did record the rest. Just haven't uploaded it, but Mark died on the boat. 

Yeah same I haven't found a way to save him in curator cut. I thought Kate needed to have her crystal but I know she had it and didn't drop it but doesn't use it. Also wtf is the point of grabbing the mace haven't found a way to use it at all.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Spartaruckus said:

Yeah same I haven't found a way to save him in curator cut. I thought Kate needed to have her crystal but I know she had it and didn't drop it but doesn't use it. Also wtf is the point of grabbing the mace haven't found a way to use it at all.

Yeah, I'm really not sure how to save Mark in Curator's Cut