Pre-Udder DLC

Apostrophe

For those of you who pre-ordered the disc copy in the USA, how did you get your Pre-Udder DLC code?  I saw some unboxing videos from overseas and I see they have a little slip in the case that has the DLC code, but my Bestbuy pre-order had no slip with a code inside, nor did they send me any sort e-mail with the DLC code.

57 minutes ago, Apostrophe said:

For those of you who pre-ordered the disc copy in the USA, how did you get your Pre-Udder DLC code?  I saw some unboxing videos from overseas and I see they have a little slip in the case that has the DLC code, but my Bestbuy pre-order had no slip with a code inside, nor did they send me any sort e-mail with the DLC code.

I got a PSN code in my email. What’s odd is that redeeming the code added both the full game and the Pre-Udder content to my library. Complicating things further, it wouldn’t allow me to actually download the DLC, giving me a PSN error, but when I installed the full game, it immediately popped up with a “Thanks for preordering, here’s your stuff” message, so… ??‍♂️

What’s weirder is that I ordered the game as a PS5 disc from Target, and haven’t received the disc yet; supposedly on back order, will arrive by December 1st.

So I got no disc, a code that’s supposed to be for preorder DLC that actually unlocks the whole game, DLC that won’t download, and a game that acts like it was downloaded and gave it to me anyway. Starting to feel like ordering and receiving the game are just as glitchy and janky as the game itself.

Edited by Ashande
  • Like 1