proud2bNs

Misc Trophies (Spoilers!)

49 posts in this topic

Hi,

 

i need some help how to unlock the following trophies:

 

No Idea:

Award Worthy - Kate fell for Du'Met's impersonation

The Cycle Continues - Mark agreed to Du'Met's proposal

Can You Pet The Dog? - Yes, you can pet the dog

 

Rekindled - Kate and Mark rekindled their relationship

-> Maxed out their relationship in the Dinner chapter, but no trophy. When does it unlock? At the end of the game?

 

Extinguished - Jamie chose to sacrifice herself in the glass trap

-> Gave the screwdriver to Kate and chose "I'm not playing his game", but she always pushed the button automatically. I guess i can't decide to press the button or not because of her relationship status with Kate?

 

THX!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m having trouble with rekindled as well tried both thertrical and curators maxed Kate and marks relationship can’t get them to kiss no matter what choice I make.if anyone has any solougion plz let me no thanks . But I got the others-

 

award worthy- u must kill everyone off except Kate and mark they must be the only survivors until the lighthouse chapter then when Kate finds mark on the floor” hurt” it’s not really mark make sure u don’t go for the door choose save mark even though it’s not mark it’s dumet fooling u then u get the trophy. U will also get the Cycle continues trophy if u continue to the end and mark chooses to accept Duvet proposal to make the call to trick the new family to come to the island.

can u pet the dog- also must kill everyone off except Kate and mark when u control mark at the part when u usually control Charlie and the dog chases him instead the dog with attack Mark at that point do not throw the rock at the doggo ! Just let timer run out then u will pet the good doggo!!

estinguished- for the glass trap u must give the screwdriver to Kate! Then when in the trap as Jamie choose whatever dialogue u want but do Not press the button no matter matter u must sacrifice urself and u must die to t

he glass trap to get 

the trophy!however if Jamie’s has the screwdriver it will save her from death from the glade trap and will void trophy!! My relationship both times was not that great with Kate and I had a choice to press button so I’m assuming yes relationship must be bad

Edited by jess47831
Mistake
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jess47831 said:

I’m having trouble with rekindled as well tried both thertrical and curators maxed Kate and marks relationship can’t get them to kiss no matter what choice I make.if anyone has any solougion plz let me no thanks . But I got the others-

 

award worthy- u must kill everyone off except Kate and mark they must be the only survivors until the lighthouse chapter then when Kate finds mark on the floor” hurt” it’s not really mark make sure u don’t go for the door choose save mark even though it’s not mark it’s dumet fooling u then u get the trophy. U will also get the Cycle continues trophy if u continue to the end and mark chooses to accept Duvet proposal to make the call to trick the new family to come to the island.

can u pet the dog- also must kill everyone off except Kate and mark when u control mark at the part when u usually control Charlie and the dog chases him instead the dog with attack Mark at that point do not throw the rock at the doggo ! Just let timer run out then u will pet the good doggo!!

estinguished- for the glass trap u must give the screwdriver to Kate! Then when in the trap as Jamie choose whatever dialogue u want but do Not press the button no matter matter u must sacrifice urself and u must die to t

he glass trap to get 

the trophy!however if Jamie’s has the screwdriver it will save her from death from the glade trap and will void trophy!! My relationship both times was not that great with Kate and I had a choice to press button so I’m assuming yes relationship must be bad

Thank you for the tips. I will try this soon

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok I figured out Rekindled trophy-

so u can get it early just have to make all the positive choices that increase mark and Kate’s relationship however one specific choice u have to make to get trophy in marks bedroom in the beginning make sure to choice the choice there’s something else.. then choose serious this is proving harder than I thought as mark it will lower relationship but is key for trophy! Then next scene with mark and Kate choose all the positive responses agreeing with Kate then choose apprehensive as Kate then make sure to kiss mark! As long as she lean in for kiss u should get trophy!

If anyone can figure out the trophy Handy for finding all the inventory items plz lmk last trophy I need thanks

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jess47831 said:

Ok I figured out Rekindled trophy-

so u can get it early just have to make all the positive choices that increase mark and Kate’s relationship however one specific choice u have to make to get trophy in marks bedroom in the beginning make sure to choice the choice there’s something else.. then choose serious this is proving harder than I thought as mark it will lower relationship but is key for trophy! Then next scene with mark and Kate choose all the positive responses agreeing with Kate then choose apprehensive as Kate then make sure to kiss mark! As long as she lean in for kiss u should get trophy!

If anyone can figure out the trophy Handy for finding all the inventory items plz lmk last trophy I need thanks

How did you get all the pictures opportunities trophy? 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

How did you get all the pictures opportunities trophy? 

Thanks. I will use this

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For photo opportunity trophy-

Honestly I can’t remember every picture there alot  but basically every time u are mark take pics of everything if u notice the circle turn green for a second check around and make sure u get the photo. I’ve noticed a lot of the pics are near interactive points like where u can press examine and also any dead body or a mannequin  I’ve noticed is usually a photo. Also noticed alot of buildings like the lighthouse the spa stuff like that are pictures. Also on my playthrough where I killed everyone off except Kate and mark for the Cycle continues trophy- this opened up alot of situations where u can play as mark more cause other charcters are dead so u play as mark instead and have more opportunities to take pics. My last pic was in the curators cut so I’m pretty sure u need to do curators as well

Edited by jess47831
Mistake
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jess47831 said:

For photo opportunity trophy-

Honestly I can’t remember every picture there alot  but basically every time u are mark take pics of everything if u notice the circle turn green for a second check around and make sure u get the photo. I’ve noticed a lot of the pics are near interactive points like where u can press examine and also any dead body or a mannequin  I’ve noticed is usually a photo. Also noticed alot of buildings like the lighthouse the spa stuff like that are pictures. Also on my playthrough where I killed everyone off except Kate and mark for the Cycle continues trophy- this opened up alot of situations where u can play as mark more cause other charcters are dead so u play as mark instead and have more opportunities to take pics. My last pic was in the curators cut so I’m pretty sure u need to do curators as well

Thanks for the info. Something tells me I will hate this trophy. I wish there was an in-game counter or something

I hope the Handy trophy isn't glitched, but we will see

 0
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

Thanks for the info. Something tells me I will hate this trophy. I wish there was an in-game counter or something

I hope the Handy trophy isn't glitched, but we will see

 0
  •  

Ya I wish u could track the photos there’s like no way to no what ones u need other than the green recicle showing up..and for the handy trophy I have no idea I’ve playthrough 4 times now. I did get the pepper spray as Mark in the curators cut at the end if u go for the gun then u have a QuickTime and can get the pepper spray for ur inventory for the finale fight. I though my this might be the last one I needed but nope

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jess47831 said:

Ya I wish u could track the photos there’s like no way to no what ones u need other than the green recicle showing up..and for the handy trophy I have no idea I’ve playthrough 4 times now. I did get the pepper spray as Mark in the curators cut at the end if u go for the gun then u have a QuickTime and can get the pepper spray for ur inventory for the finale fight. I though my this might be the last one I needed but nope

I think it has to do with the choice in prologue like the necklace and such.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, nzombi said:

I think it has to do with the choice in prologue like the necklace and such.

U no what I think ur right when the girl can choose if she wants the powder or the bath soap that might be it too cause those are inventory items I will test this out today 

Edited by jess47831
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, jess47831 said:

U no what I think ur right when the girl can choose if she wants the powder or the bath soap that might be it too cause those are inventory items I will test this out today 

I have done the prologue four times (twice theatrical and twice curator) to get all 4 items, also got the pepper spray, still nothing.

I don't really know what we're missing. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cant find Curators Cut in my PS4 Version but got it on PS5 Version. I played through twice and once with chapter select. I got the Licence on PS5 and on PS4 Pro it is installed but cant find the Curators Cut. Has someone else had the same problem? Can someone help me?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jess47831 said:

Ok I figured out Rekindled trophy-

so u can get it early just have to make all the positive choices that increase mark and Kate’s relationship however one specific choice u have to make to get trophy in marks bedroom in the beginning make sure to choice the choice there’s something else.. then choose serious this is proving harder than I thought as mark it will lower relationship but is key for trophy! Then next scene with mark and Kate choose all the positive responses agreeing with Kate then choose apprehensive as Kate then make sure to kiss mark! As long as she lean in for kiss u should get trophy!

If anyone can figure out the trophy Handy for finding all the inventory items plz lmk last trophy I need thanks

Can u please list your photo ops?? Just some. Most of them are of mannequinns and landmarks, for anybody wondering.

Got almost 20 photos I think, no trophy. Both theatrical and curators cut. 

 

Edited by Ben-Gun
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ben-Gun said:

Can u please list your photo ops?? Just some. Most of them are of mannequinns and landmarks, for anybody wondering.

Got almost 20 photos I think, no trophy. Both theatrical and curators cut. 

 

There some like glitched ones I think that are really hard to get I noticed as mark at the pool - if ur looking at the door that u need the key to progress turn directly left and face the first window towards the left the recicle turned green for me for a milisecond there have no idea so just aim the camera at that window and try to catch the pic when it’s green. Also in same spot instead of turning left from the door that u progress from turn around complete so facing the other side I have no idea if it’s the door or something on that wall but agin recicle turned green for a millisecond. Also in the pool area the manniquin in the pool and the blood splatter in the stall but u prob got those.. Um also in the spa area before this section must only have Kate and mark alive so u play mark when u see the spa and reception sign those are both photos. Also again everyone must be deead except Kate and mark wen u go to curing factory you’ll play as mark instead of Charlie - all the bodies, the bloody clothes on floor both photos. 

1 hour ago, Ben-Gun said:

Can u please list your photo ops?? Just some. Most of them are of mannequinns and landmarks, for anybody wondering.

Got almost 20 photos I think, no trophy. Both theatrical and curators cut. 

 

Ya I took pics of like every manniquin just in case ya if I had guess I would say it’s a little over 20 pics maybe 25?

Edited by jess47831
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jess47831 said:

Ok I figured out Rekindled trophy-

so u can get it early just have to make all the positive choices that increase mark and Kate’s relationship however one specific choice u have to make to get trophy in marks bedroom in the beginning make sure to choice the choice there’s something else.. then choose serious this is proving harder than I thought as mark it will lower relationship but is key for trophy! Then next scene with mark and Kate choose all the positive responses agreeing with Kate then choose apprehensive as Kate then make sure to kiss mark! As long as she lean in for kiss u should get trophy!

If anyone can figure out the trophy Handy for finding all the inventory items plz lmk last trophy I need thanks

Did it pop when they were still on balcony before dinner?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mr_PaNtsONh3aD said:

Did it pop when they were still on balcony before dinner?

its when they kiss in the chapter where kate has her rock. Trying to make a guide tomorrow

Edited by Ben-Gun
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ben-Gun said:

its when they kiss in the chapter where kate has her rock. Trying to make a guide tomorrow

Has her rock?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, jess47831 said:

There some like glitched ones I think that are really hard to get I noticed as mark at the pool - if ur looking at the door that u need the key to progress turn directly left and face the first window towards the left the recicle turned green for me for a milisecond there have no idea so just aim the camera at that window and try to catch the pic when it’s green. Also in same spot instead of turning left from the door that u progress from turn around complete so facing the other side I have no idea if it’s the door or something on that wall but agin recicle turned green for a millisecond. Also in the pool area the manniquin in the pool and the blood splatter in the stall but u prob got those.. Um also in the spa area before this section must only have Kate and mark alive so u play mark when u see the spa and reception sign those are both photos. Also again everyone must be deead except Kate and mark wen u go to curing factory you’ll play as mark instead of Charlie - all the bodies, the bloody clothes on floor both photos. 

Ya I took pics of like every manniquin just in case ya if I had guess I would say it’s a little over 20 pics maybe 25?

IT WORKED! Got the last one! Took a picture of a wall lol... looking through all my footage tomorrow and make a list and video.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ben-Gun said:

IT WORKED! Got the last one! Took a picture of a wall lol... looking through all my footage tomorrow and make a list and video.

Glad it helped! Ya it’s hard to explain since I didn’t record and I have no idea what those photos are a door a window maybe lol

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are all the items you get to pick up in the game? I'm unsure what I could be missing if I don't get the trophy to pop in the prologue. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok i think i know what you mean . It's the bloodied window . As you said from this angle i have 1 millisecond to take the photo

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lucibur said:

What are all the items you get to pick up in the game? I'm unsure what I could be missing if I don't get the trophy to pop in the prologue. 

The pepper spray maybe? It’s curators cut only u play as mark right before finale at the lake make sure u go for the officers gun instead of run then u will have QuickTime event to grab pepper spray which will be added to ur inventory 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jess47831 said:

The pepper spray maybe? It’s curators cut only u play as mark right before finale at the lake make sure u go for the officers gun instead of run then u will have QuickTime event to grab pepper spray which will be added to ur inventory 

 

So, basically I have to play the whole game again? Ugh.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.