Misc Trophies (Spoilers!)

7 minutes ago, jess47831 said:

Ya unfortunately u know dark pictures making u play through a million times but at least no heads or hearts playthrough thank god

That's why I can't wait to have guides to follow when I play the PS4 version. - That way I know what to do to get as many trophies as possible first playthrough.
And ikr, seeing that we don't have to do that this time around made me very happy.

15 minutes ago, jess47831 said:

The pepper spray maybe? It’s curators cut only u play as mark right before finale at the lake make sure u go for the officers gun instead of run then u will have QuickTime event to grab pepper spray which will be added to ur inventory 

Also got that one - no trophy

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jess47831 said:

For photo opportunity trophy-

Honestly I can’t remember every picture there alot  but basically every time u are mark take pics of everything if u notice the circle turn green for a second check around and make sure u get the photo. I’ve noticed a lot of the pics are near interactive points like where u can press examine and also any dead body or a mannequin  I’ve noticed is usually a photo. Also noticed alot of buildings like the lighthouse the spa stuff like that are pictures. Also on my playthrough where I killed everyone off except Kate and mark for the Cycle continues trophy- this opened up alot of situations where u can play as mark more cause other charcters are dead so u play as mark instead and have more opportunities to take pics. My last pic was in the curators cut so I’m pretty sure u need to do curators as well

I've been aiming at the wall in the Pool chapter and I see what you mean about how hard it is, the angle to be at is awkward af.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jess47831 said:

Ok I figured out Rekindled trophy-

so u can get it early just have to make all the positive choices that increase mark and Kate’s relationship however one specific choice u have to make to get trophy in marks bedroom in the beginning make sure to choice the choice there’s something else.. then choose serious this is proving harder than I thought as mark it will lower relationship but is key for trophy! Then next scene with mark and Kate choose all the positive responses agreeing with Kate then choose apprehensive as Kate then make sure to kiss mark! As long as she lean in for kiss u should get trophy!

If anyone can figure out the trophy Handy for finding all the inventory items plz lmk last trophy I need thanks

Thank you. I just got the Rekindled trophy

6 hours ago, Ben-Gun said:

How did you get Jamie to sacrifice herself for Kate? Where can I get their relationship up at the latest - So I don´t have to replay the whole game again

Just got it. As Jamie, choose to kill Erin in the suffocation chamber. This will significantly boost the relationship between Kate and Jamie and you'll be able to make the sacrifice as Jamie in the glass trap.

Edited by proud2bNs
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Riv1404 said:

Can you explain what choises you made? i cant recieve trophy no matter what

Thank you

I need to put timestamps in, but I recorded all 3 conversations between Kate and Mark during the chapters Scouting and Wall. It is separated into two videos on the channel. After first conversation at the beginning skip past the part where Kate and mark need to get to the 3rd floor Balcony to the part where they discuss Charlie as their boss at the end of the video. The Part 2 video picks up at the Wall chapter a few chapters later! 

• Like 2