No solo trophy

Ive done 2 playthroughs for both all live/all die endings on solo. First time I skipped credits so i thought that was it. Second time i watched them through. Still nothing. I chapter selected and replayed the final chapter again just to make sure. No trophy. Now im gonna try on curators cut. Anyone else encounter this? Is there a fix? A quick google search showed nothing

9 hours ago, laddyvalentine said:

I'll end up having to wait for a guide, but guys, the "Guilty" trophy, is there a quick way to get it?

Yes. In regular version, Reload from the lighthouse section towards the end. With Erin and mark. When asking to trust Charlie or tie him up- choose tie him up

Edited by sealightbreeze

I just got the trophy. What I did:

i finished the game normally first (only 2 survivors lol), I first skipped the credits because I didn’t knew there was a bug with this trophy.

I did select chapter and replayed the last chapter, I let the other 2 also die.

After that I watched all the credits and the teaser. Got both trophies for everyone died and solo story.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, safucot said:

You can just click continue on your save with already finished game - it will load credits again (i skipped both credits and next game trailer) and after that trophy should pop. You dont need to replay last chapter

Was gonna post the same thing. No need to replay the last chapter.

• Like 1

I had the same issue. It worked for me the second time loading the last save game. The thing I did was: after you have completed the game and watched all the credits I quit the game. Started the game again. Loaded the last chapter, saw it through 

Spoiler

The singing mannequins

and then when the first possibility arrives to skip the dialog to the end, do it (twice), and the trophy should pop.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Ken_sent_me said:

I had the same issue. It worked for me the second time loading the last save game. The thing I did was: after you have completed the game and watched all the credits I quit the game. Started the game again. Loaded the last chapter, saw it through 

Reveal hidden contents

The singing mannequins

and then when the first possibility arrives to skip the dialog to the end, do it (twice), and the trophy should pop.

Let me try that now 

yes! That worked. Finally. Thank you so very much!

Edited by sealightbreeze
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sealightbreeze said:

Let me try that now 

yes! That worked. Finally. Thank you so very much!

No problem :-)

1 hour ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Oh goodie theyve launched another one broken. Still havent fixed the issues on Man of Medan and Little Hope since the Ps5 issue. 

What issues? I played both games on ps5, no issues and have Plat for each game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ken_sent_me said:

No problem :-)

What issues? I played both games on ps5, no issues and have Plat for each game.

they broke shared story, infinite loading screen now. Its also broken it for the ps4 version and its reset collectibles to 0. Meaning anyone like me who did the coop run, now has to do it again. 

• 3 weeks later...