Campaign Progress Lost

Kolm14

I started the campaign on Veteran today and got up to Mission 14 - Prison Break. Decided to take a break, so I closed the game and turned off my PS5. I came back and discovered all my campaign saved data was wiped. Tried deleting the Campaign Packs and reinstalling but nothing. None of my campaign data automatically saved to the cloud either.

I'm able to access the Mission I was on via the "Single Player Actives" menu on the PS XMB, and it brings me back to the start of the level, but I doubt it saved or recognized all the Veteran progress for the levels that came before. 

Anyone have this issue before or any idea of how to fix it?

I've just had a hard crash and lost all of my progress too, really sucks as I was about halfway through. I tried booting the game up offline and it was still the same result. Going to try uninstalling and reinstalling the campaign packs to see if that makes any difference.

What's strange is that from the PS5 home screen it tells me what mission would be next and to start activity, but when I press it and boot up the game it tells me to install the campaign pack, which I obviously already have installed?

I will update with any developments but if anyone else knows a fix for this it would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: Reinstall did not restore progress, had to start from square one. Probably going to leave the console on overnight and finish the last 3 missions in the morning in case it loses progress again when the application is closed.

Edited by CameronM1tchell
Update

No solution to provide here but I did have a partial campaign progress loss playing this on PS5. 

I was working on the "Gunless" trophy on veteran and made considerable progression. When I decided to continue my save, I used the PS5 menu option to "resume activity" and it reset my progress back to the chapter's start, which absolutely infuriated me.

I made a note to never use the PS5 resume activity feature with this game after that. I would be wary of that feature moving forward.