Roronora_Zoro666

The FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Discussion Thread

753 posts in this topic

Im half Ecua, so its a nice sight to see for now lol

Qatar is choking hella hard rn. I can’t believe they had that goal and they hit it the wrong way.

Honestly, I’m lowkey hoping it plays similar to the Germany vs Brazil game.

Let's go Argentina! Not a nationalist by any chance but people in our country deserve this, it's been a rough time lately. Argentina & Brazil are pretty much the big candidates to win.

About the match yeah, I don't think anyone was expecting Qatar to do more than this.

3 minutes ago, Jeanoltt said:

Let's go Argentina! Not a nationalist by any chance but people in our country deserve this, it's been a rough time lately. Argentina & Brazil are pretty much the big candidates to win.

About the match yeah, I don't think anyone was expecting Qatar to do more than this.

I feel bad for Mexico going up against such a titan 😂. They’re gonna get bodied.

My personal favorite teams are Netherlands and Germany. Here’s hoping Germany doesn’t play like shit again this year

Qatar has some foreigners playing for them and I don’t even think that’s doing much for them in this one.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

I was surprised no one had made a topic about this, glad to see it :) I'm also watching Qatar-Ecuador now

Looking forward to the next couple of weeks, can’t really tell who’s going to take it all. So far Equador is putting up a great performance!

Vamos Argentina 🇦🇷, Vamos Messi The King 😍 😍

2 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

I was surprised no one had made a topic about this, glad to see it :) I'm also watching Qatar-Ecuador now

I was surprised, too. I originally planned on petitioning one inside a server, but here we are. Thanks @Vergil for the suggestion.

24 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

I feel bad for Mexico going up against such a titan 1f602.png. They’re gonna get bodied.

My personal favorite teams are Netherlands and Germany. Here’s hoping Germany doesn’t play like shit again this year

Qatar has some foreigners playing for them and I don’t even think that’s doing much for them in this one.

I don't see a favourite between Poland and Mexico. I think Poland is super strong on Qualifiers and then slows down for some reason on the finals. Mexico maybe don't have the squad, so it will be close.

Also, for some reason I see France out on this stage so if that happens things are looking good for Mexico😅. Let's see if the champion's curse is true after all.

6 minutes ago, Jeanoltt said:

I don't see a favourite between Poland and Mexico. I think Poland is super strong on Qualifiers and then slows down for some reason on the finals. Mexico maybe don't have the squad, so it will be close.

Also, for some reason I see France out on this stage so if that happens things are looking good for Mexico1f605.png. Let's see if the champion's curse is true after all.

Nah I think Germany just didn’t give a shit last time. They weren’t even trying.

Ecuador’s passing this game is a marvel to look at. I could watch it all day

Just now, Conker said:

i'm so glad watching qatar being handled easy, love it and hope it happens in all there games. Also i strongly disagree with that first goal being offsides 

I was pissed, but when I saw that penalty I cracked up. 

There were talks about the game being rigged, which is logical since they can't win against Netherlands. I'm glad to see it didn't happen.

Jeez, just how many yellow cards have there been already? 

Just now, Pirelli913 said:

I saw this comment on Twitter. 😂

"Qatar are amazing! Just need to work on their short + long passing, shooting, movement off the ball, positioning, crossing, decision-making, set pieces, man-marking, dribbling, fitness, ball control, tackling, counter-attacking, overlapping, running, blocking & scoring goals."

1 minute ago, Pirelli913 said:

I saw this comment on Twitter. 1f602.png

"Qatar are amazing! Just need to work on their short + long passing, shooting, movement off the ball, positioning, crossing, decision-making, set pieces, man-marking, dribbling, fitness, ball control, tackling, counter-attacking, overlapping, running, blocking & scoring goals."

So basically everything lol

LET'S GO ENGLAND AND WALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

finally something to talk about the UK that isn't about our politics let's go

i hope iran and the usa loses to both England and wales (no offence America, i am British so gonna support my nation)

2 minutes ago, serrated-banner9 said:

LET'S GO ENGLAND AND WALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

finally something to talk about the UK that isn't about our politics let's go

i hope iran and the usa loses to both England and wales (no offence America, i am British so gonna support my nation)

I’m not even rooting for USA lol

1st part was alright. 2nd a snoozefest 

Let’s go Ecuador!!!!!

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Vergil said:

1st part was alright. 2nd a snoozefest 

For real, they missed so many damn goals, too.