The FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Discussion Thread

Roronora_Zoro666

1 hour ago, DeadDexterous said:

@Roronora_Zoro666

@zulqarmessi

@nik_west

@neospoon

@Hitman_Spinksy1

All expecting South Korea to lose? They have some good players like Son & Kim Min-Jae. They might surprise you lol ??

I'm looking forward to seeing Portugal & Cristiano Ronaldo. I hope he has a great tournament !

Brazil ?? ???? No words needed.

Great day of football ahead.

Indeed it's a great day 

Btw i predicted the result of the first match correctly ?

My second prediction still stand Uruguay will defeat South Korea.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DeadDexterous said:

@Roronora_Zoro666

@zulqarmessi

@nik_west

@neospoon

@Hitman_Spinksy1

All expecting South Korea to lose? They have some good players like Son & Kim Min-Jae. They might surprise you lol ??

I'm looking forward to seeing Portugal & Cristiano Ronaldo. I hope he has a great tournament !

It will be close but Suarez is a beast and Nunez is in form and Godin should be able to handle Son but it could go either way. 

I also predicted the first match, but this WC is already full of surprises 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DeadDexterous said:

@Roronora_Zoro666

@zulqarmessi

@nik_west

@neospoon

@Hitman_Spinksy1

They tied, so I guess you’re right.

I‘m adding a Predictions Leaderboard, so we can see who’s the future oracle. I may or may not give out a prize to whoever gets the most predictions by the end of the event.

To qualify, you must have made a prediction for a match result at least 5 hours before the very first game commences. This is to avoid cheating or basing it off the players.

So far we have a tie for 1st place with @zulqarmessi and @Hitman_Spinksy1 who have both made the exact same 2 predictions.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

They tied, so I guess you’re right.

I‘m adding a Predictions Leaderboard, so we can see who’s the future oracle. I may or may not give out a prize to whoever gets the most predictions by the end of the event.

To qualify, you must have made a prediction for a match result at least 5 hours before the game commences. This is to avoid cheating or basing it off the players.

So far we have a tie for 1st place with @zulqarmessi and @Hitman_Spinksy1 who have both made the exact same 2 predictions.

Awesome ?

Imma change the predictions rule to be 5 hours before the very first game starts, as it seems fairer to everyone, it’s already updated on the front page.

Any predictions made prior to this post will still be allowed to count.

Also, no editing posts until after I jot the scores down. I will usually quote you guys, so keep that in mind if your prediction isn’t counted later.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:
Imma change the predictions rule to be 5 hours before the very first game starts, as it seems fairer to everyone, it’s already updated on the front page.

I don't get it, why such strict rules? I don't see a problem letting people even guess as a match starts...

At least for my timezone the matches start at 11 am, I usually sleep until 7 am, that automatically disqualifies every prediction of mine... oh, well.

5 minutes ago, nik_west said:

I don't get it, why such strict rules? I don't see a problem letting people even guess as a match starts...

At least for my timezone the matches start at 11 am, I usually sleep until 7 am, that automatically disqualifies every prediction of mine... oh, well.

You can guess, the strict rules are only for the Leaderboard.

The matches are all known in advance, so you can guess 5-6 hours before the first game starts. You could even predict it a day in advance. Some of us already do that, anyways.

The first game always starts at 4am for me, but I always post my predictions at 9pm the day before

8 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

You can guess, the strict rules are only for the Leaderboard.

The matches are all known in advance, so you can guess 5-6 hours before the first game starts. You could even predict it a day in advance. Some of us already do that, anyways.

The first game always starts at 4am for me, but I always post my predictions at 9pm the day before

But... I need the "morning wisdom" for my predictions. ?

It's all good. I have no correct ones so far anyway, I'll just predict for the fun of it.

56 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Still looking good for Ghana and my prediction :) Although Portugal will probably get them some BS yellow cards…

They go down with the slightest gust of wind…

*edit* just like that… :(

Edited by neospoon

11 minutes ago, neospoon said:

Still looking good for Ghana and my prediction :) Although Portugal will probably get them some BS yellow cards…

They go down with the slightest gust of wind…

*edit* just like that… :(

Im mad that I was so close to 2 matches, but I was off my one for both the France and Denmark games