The FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Discussion Thread

Roronora_Zoro666

24 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Why are the fans mixed?

Could cause some brawls maybe not being separated 

This is not uncommon for a WC and it's very rare to cause any issues. Most national teams do not have casuals/ultras in the way clubs do.

Poland is being outrun in the first half. If they manage to keep them from scoring you'd think the Saudis would have to run out of steam at some point.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb

52 minutes ago, det_gittes said:

I hope you're not right ;) , but anything is possible! Szczęsny on point so far :D 

48 minutes ago, zulqarmessi said:

Yep szczesny, hero of the first half saved Al-Dawsari penalty 

Forza Juve! ??

Granted I was hoping Saudi Arabia would win.

2 minutes ago, DeadDexterous said:

Important win for Poland. Their big players stepped up today like Szczesny & Lewandowski.

Huge pressure on Argentina now. I'd be shocked if they go out today but Mexico could make it happen.

Agree to disagree, Poland is already in, they are not going to risk injuries or booking against Argentina in the last match. Major pressure is for Mexico, both Argentina and Arabia needs the win

5 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

Tunisia 2 - 0 Australia

Poland 2 - 0 Saudi Arabia

France 3 - 1 Denmark 

Argentina 1 - 1 Mexico

5 hours ago, wolker4 said:

Tunisia 1 - 1 Australia

Poland 1 - 2 Saudi Arabia

France 2 - 0 Denmark 

Argentina 2 - 1 Mexico

Just an FYI, both of you won’t be added to the LB even if you’re right. Predictions have to be posted 5 hours before the first match begins to count.

Cutoff ended 10 hours ago. 

Just now, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Just an FYI, both of you won’t be added to the LB even if you’re right. Predictions have to be posted 5 hours before the first match begins to count.

Cutoff ended 10 hours ago. 

Oh man, I didn't read that there was a rule for that, I thought it was just some time before the match starts.  And you know what is the worst part, that my last two predictions are also correct. ?

Just now, DeadDexterous said:

Ok. But if Argentina lose they are out. Poland is not guaranteed.

If Argentina win tonight then all that has to happen in the final games is Argentina beat Poland. Saudi beat Mexico and that would send Poland out. This group is wide open.

Any of them losing they are out. That isolated point Mexico has is not warranty, Arabia needs to win the last match, it's win or they are out. The tie could help Poland.

• Like 1