The FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Discussion Thread

Roronora_Zoro666

Mbappe really has a chance to win back to back World Cups at only 23 years old (turns 24 in a couple days). Crazy to think about. Has a chance to tie or break Pele's 3 World Cup wins before retires. 

Edited by Apocasy

i think Argentina win, since similarities, last time my Australia got out the group stage we lost to Italy who beat France in final, this time we got out, lost to Argentina who play France, just need a French player to headbutt and it go to penalties xD 

Morocco for 3rd place, i hope 3rd place game will be as good as the Final 

Edited by Conker

8 minutes ago, Conker said:

Morocco for 3rd place, i hope 3rd place game will be as good as the Final 

I think i read somewhere that Morocoo will make turn over to let other players play ... so we will maybe see team B ... probably not a great match for 3rd place :/ 

I'm a big fan of Messi so would love to see him winning the World Cup ... but not this time, we will win it for a 2 in a row :P 

Can't wait to see the match :) 

Allez les bleus *\o/*

We couldn't in 2014, it was fair. Germany was a better, compact team. Their players are still being talked about. This is the chance. Last Messi's Tournament, an incredible team, high morale, recent champions of two tournaments, it's the perfect scenario. I've watched football since I'm a kid and while I'm not into it as much as I was, I never saw a team with this much energy and soul. I can proudly say Argentina is playing at their best and along with England (sadly out), are the best team in the tournament. Imagine if that Kane penalty went in.

Anyways, this sunday we'll do everything possible to bring the cup home. One step more.

messi-paises-bajos-argentina-e1670875949

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:
Schedule for Tomorrow:
  1. Croatia ?? vs. Morocco ?? (10am EST | 7am PST)

My Predictions are:
  1. Croatia ?? vs. Morocco ?? 2-1

I finally got one. ☝️ 

3 hours ago, neospoon said:

Is anybody even watching this match?  1-1 within the first 10 minutes :)

I overslept. Wasn’t planning to watch it to begin with.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666
  • Like 1

Ok, a few hours for Messi to get the cup. NMW.

Argentina 2 France 1

The match starts with France scoring, close to the half time Argentina miss a penalty, the during the 2nd half some " unexpected" thing happens, 1 - 1 and finally during the last minutes of second half Argentina scores the definitive goal.

Schedule for Tomorrow:

1. Argentina ?? vs. France ?? (10am EST | 7am PST)

This has not been my favorite WC, but at least it was more engaging than 2018. The preliminaries were wild and everything was very surprising all the way up to the Quarter Finals.

I hate both teams equally for different reasons, but I hate Argentina a little more when it comes to soccer. Here’s to France getting a back to back WC win.

My Predictions are:
  1. Argentina ?? vs. France ?? 2-3
  • Like 1