Adept trophies for Killers ruin this platinum

The old killers, specifically Hillbilly, Nurse and Hag, are the 3 worst killers in the game by a very large margine. The platinum is borderline impossible due to every single person you match with being over prestige 15 meaning they have everything in the game and who in their right mind would ever level these 3 killers. The original killers desperately need a buff but instead they do a For Honor crossover and make another op killer that far outclasses the old ones. You cant even use perks like NOED to make these killers easier for the trophies since it requires you to use their 3 unique perks and get a MERCILESS victory. The perks for these killers are terrible compared to new ones and shouldn't the trophy just be for getting a 4k because doing that is borderline impossible already let alone doing the extra mile for a merciless. These trophies simply shouldn't exist or should be changed to DLC killers since paying for the DLC is much better than using this abysmal characters.

18 minutes ago, camo1204 said:

The old killers, specifically Hillbilly, Nurse and Hag, are the 3 worst killers in the game by a very large margine. The platinum is borderline impossible due to every single person you match with being over prestige 15 meaning they have everything in the game and who in their right mind would ever level these 3 killers. The original killers desperately need a buff but instead they do a For Honor crossover and make another op killer that far outclasses the old ones. You cant even use perks like NOED to make these killers easier for the trophies since it requires you to use their 3 unique perks and get a MERCILESS victory. The perks for these killers are terrible compared to new ones and shouldn't the trophy just be for getting a 4k because doing that is borderline impossible already let alone doing the extra mile for a merciless. These trophies simply shouldn't exist or should be changed to DLC killers since paying for the DLC is much better than using this abysmal characters.

Completely agree they should just either make it so you only need x amount of hooks with all killers (not just 1 match but overall) or just remove adapt for all killers period

Nurse is actually one of the best killers in the game if you know how to play her, hag has a completely different playstyle than every other killer so I can understand struggling to play her and hillbilly I agree is kinda trash but all it takes is 1 good match with each to get the trophy, I used to get absolutely stomped when playing huntress and old Freddy but eventually you just get a lucky game where the survivors play really bad, just keep at it. I will agree that merciless victory is stupid compared to the survivors just having to escape for their adepts. I dont play this game very often but they are always constantly updating killers with buffs and nerfs so you could wait and see if they buff hag or hillbilly but I highly doubt they will ever buff nurse if anything I would say they will nerf her.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Aidan_sam said:

Nurse is actually one of the best killers in the game if you know how to play her, hag has a completely different playstyle than every other killer so I can understand struggling to play her and hillbilly I agree is kinda trash but all it takes is 1 good match with each to get the trophy, I used to get absolutely stomped when playing huntress and old Freddy but eventually you just get a lucky game where the survivors play really bad, just keep at it. I will agree that merciless victory is stupid compared to the survivors just having to escape for their adepts. I dont play this game very often but they are always constantly updating killers with buffs and nerfs so you could wait and see if they buff hag or hillbilly but I highly doubt they will ever buff nurse if anything I would say they will nerf her.

Second this. Nurse and Hag are both really good when played right, they just take a while to master--especially the Nurse. If you want to make the Nurse's adept much easier, use the Plaid Flannel Add-On; actually being able to see where you are blinking to rather than guessing makes a world of difference. With the Hag, you need to make sure you're placing her traps as often as you can--typically around generators and near hooked survivors--so you can frequently teleport and put pressure on survivors quickly.

Hillbilly is pretty useless nowadays since Leatherface is an infinitely stronger chainsaw killer. When you go for his adept, I would avoid using his chainsaw ability altogether since it's insanely easy for survivors to avoid it. Just use your normal R2 attacks to down survivors the whole match.

Edited by UnhallowedBlood

39 minutes ago, DEATH775 said:

The latest update lets your Killer play against the AI. Idk if this helps, but wouldn't it be a lil bit easier to get the trophy against the AI? Or you still need to do it with human player?

Bots are in the custom game mode but none of the trophies work in that mode.

Edited by Nozomi Tojo
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Nozomi Tojo said:

Bots are in the custom game mode but none of the trophies work in that mode.

Damn the game is on sale. Played the demo thought it was really fun. But if these adept killer trophies are that hard i might have just to pass. 

On 21/11/2022 at 10:28 AM, UnhallowedBlood said:

Second this. Nurse and Hag are both really good when played right, they just take a while to master--especially the Nurse. If you want to make the Nurse's adept much easier, use the Plaid Flannel Add-On; actually being able to see where you are blinking to rather than guessing makes a world of difference. With the Hag, you need to make sure you're placing her traps as often as you can--typically around generators and near hooked survivors--so you can frequently teleport and put pressure on survivors quickly.

Hillbilly is pretty useless nowadays since Leatherface is an infinitely stronger chainsaw killer. When you go for his adept, I would avoid using his chainsaw ability altogether since it's insanely easy for survivors to avoid it. Just use your normal R2 attacks to down survivors the whole match.

While I would agree Nurse is the most OP killer in the game, she is a nightmare to play with a controller. It is hard to aim the blink with the R3 and the fact that the only way to alter FOV is through a perk doesn't help either. Regardless, there are many worse killers to get adept with. 

On 23/11/2022 at 9:32 PM, DEATH775 said:

Damn the game is on sale. Played the demo thought it was really fun. But if these adept killer trophies are that hard i might have just to pass. 

they are hard but not impossible. also many trophies are currently bugged so wouldn't bother but it is fun to play

If you're struggling with the advanced play of those three, here's some beginner tips to make them easier:

- Don't try and pull off insane cross-tile blinks with Nurse. Use the Plaid Flannel add-on to see where you're going and concentrate on using short blinks in open chase to close the gap.

- Same applies to Hillbilly. You're unlikely to hit anybody 30 meters away with a chainsaw sprint. Rev it up when they're out in the open and you've closed the gap to within a few feet and then let them have it for an instant down.

- Hag relies heavily on snowballing at hook. Like Trapper, you may need to spend a gen or two setting up traps on one area of the map before flushing the survivors into it. She controls a 3-4 gen endgame surprisingly well. Be sure to keep a trap on your hex totems too.

On 21.11.2022 at 10:51 AM, camo1204 said:

Practice

I'm not going for the plat

• 1 month later...