New Stack!

nrs1nrs1

Awesome to see a PS5 version pop up! Hopefully this means the framerate has gotten a bump up. I was able to redeem the free upgrade having owned the digital PS4 edition, so that's nice. Now the only question is whether its an autopop or if I need to do that speedrun again!

Edited by nrs1nrs1

29 minutes ago, nrs1nrs1 said:

Awesome to see a PS5 version pop up! Hopefully this means the framerate has gotten a bump up. I was able to redeem the free upgrade having owned the digital PS4 edition, so that's nice. Now the only question is whether its an autopop or if I need to do that speedrun again!

Just downloaded it and tried it. Definitely no autopop, and frame rate is much improved. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yf51ktmbv said:

The PS4 version had a bug in the newly added challenge mode, which initially prevented Mindful trophy from being obtained.

The top players on the leaderboard haven't been able to get Mindful trophy yet, but is it possible that the same problem as the PS4 version exists at the moment?

The issues with “Mindful” were patched after a little while and became obtainable. I imagine the new stack would ship with all the patches from the previous version.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yf51ktmbv said:

The PS4 version had a bug in the newly added challenge mode, which initially prevented Mindful trophy from being obtained.

The top players on the leaderboard haven't been able to get Mindful trophy yet, but is it possible that the same problem as the PS4 version exists at the moment?

Nah, it works fine, I just can't be bothered trying to solve the puzzles with the limited number of jumps and grabs :)

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
On 21/11/2022 at 13:15, nrs1nrs1 said:

É incrível ver uma versão PS5 aparecer! Esperançosamente, isso significa que a taxa de quadros aumentou. Consegui resgatar a atualização gratuita tendo possuído a edição digital do PS4, o que é legal. Agora a única questão é se é um autopop ou se preciso fazer aquele speedrun novamente!

Depois se possível me informa aqui se é autopop para mim fazer também