Instincts help thread

Deluziion90

Looking for some tips on how to get the following instincts:

- Slap someone with a fish (I tried picking up a fish and throwing it, walking over people etc but counter doesn't go up)

- reach the top of the mountain with a vehicle (Which mountain?)

- one-shot 10 npcs simultaneously (blowing 10+ people up with red barrels doesn't seem to work)

15 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

- Slap someone with a fish (I tried picking up a fish and throwing it, walking over people etc but counter doesn't go up)

- one-shot 10 npcs simultaneously (blowing 10+ people up with red barrels doesn't seem to work)

try being the fish form and licking someone

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

you need the mermaid comb head piece to shoot fish at people.

its the mountain where one of the goat towers is in the centre of the map

for the 10 npc one. put them in a pool then use the tickler to hit them

anyone got all the gear pieces for instincts?

Edited by TankklesTV
  • Like 1

I am missing one instinct quest, it is releated to a gear I have not found yet:

helmetsetdq4.png

One should be in Suburbsville, two are in Goatenburg. I searched almost everywhere, does anyone know which one I have to find - and where to find it?

13 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

Regarding the NPCs, if you have the goat queen crown/helmet you can spawn some goats (do stay there for a few seconds).
Those count as NPCs.
Also good for the "get x NPCs in a bouncy castle" (or whatever those things are called in english)

• Like 3

15 hours ago, TankklesTV said:

you need the mermaid comb head piece to shoot fish at people.

its the mountain where one of the goat towers is in the centre of the map

for the 10 npc one. put them in a pool then use the tickler to hit them

anyone got all the gear pieces for instincts?

Thanks a lot this worked. Just put 10 in a row in a swimming pool and immediately got it!

Missing 1 Instinct but I'm missing the gear for it. I got 2 images with the stuff I'm missing. If anyone has a clue which of these it could be and where it could be found would be really great because I have no clue where to look anymore :/ 

goat-3.png

goat-4.png 

Actually found it by pure luck walking by lol!

A little bit east from the tower in Goatenburg is a shop called Cyborgs Lair. Inside is an item to posses the same person 5 times.

Platinum achieved :D 

Edited by Deluziion90

35 minutes ago, Darth_Shade said:

I am missing two last instincts for the Platinum :(

Has anyone am idea, where to find this items? 

https://ibb.co/TkvdWmv
https://ibb.co/rwDhwp4
https://ibb.co/VvN6t1k
https://ibb.co/RDngvxg

I think you're missing the Saddle and the Tickler. If I remember correctly you get the Saddle from one of the barns in the starting area. The Tickler you find either in or under the house with the wind turbines at the hills/vinery. The instincts related to the items are quite straightforward. Saddle: "Do a trick while having a goat ride you" - easiest to do imediately at the farm. Tickler: "One-shot 10 NPCs simultaneously" - pool and the graveyard are good places for this.

6 minutes ago, Yoey_666 said:

Seems like my last Instinct is bound to an item called "Tape Measurer" - anyone any idea where to find it ?

You find Tape Measurer at an architectural office at Goatenburg. The office is located near the tunnel entrance - walk to the first intersection, take a left and the office is immediately to the left.

Edited by The_Jallis
Made the post a bit more readable.
  • Like 3

48 minutes ago, The_Jallis said:

I think you're missing the Saddle and the Tickler. If I remember correctly you get the Saddle from one of the barns in the starting area. The Tickler you find either in or under the house with the wind turbines at the hills/vinery. The instincts related to the items are quite straightforward. Saddle: "Do a trick while having a goat ride you" - easiest to do imediately at the farm. Tickler: "One-shot 10 NPCs simultaneously" - pool and the graveyard are good places for this.

You find Tape Measurer at an architectural office at Goatenburg. The office is located near the tunnel entrance - walk to the first intersection, take a left and the office is immediately to the left.

Take my heart. you are a legend. finally got the last trophy <3

Might as well post the remaining instinct gear items and the positions that I remember. I'll mark the items with ?? for the items that I can't remember. I also listed the number of insticts related to the items. I can update the list later if I remember or somebody else remembers the locations.

Gear - Location - Number of related instincts
Firework launcher - Purchaseable from the beginning - 1
Ricer - From Pimp n Ride event - 1
Helium Havoc - Available for purchase after inflating the Goat balloon at Downtown - 2
Brainiac - From Global Warming secret event - 2
Architect - Architect office at Goatenburg - 1
The Ark - Available for purchase after The Forbidden Fruit secret event - 1
Mermaid comb - From pond fishing event at farm - 1
Tower hat - Run from president event at downtown - 1
Police cap - From Whistleblowers event at downtown - 1
Fashionista - At the legs of the Libertarian statue - 2
Saddle - Barn at the farm, west of Goat tower - 1
Wheeler Dealer - From completing the ramps - 1
Private Brian - Purchaseable from the beginning - 2
Trainers - Available for purchase after Fit for the church event - 1
Paraglider - North the peak of the goat tower mountain - 1
Background checker - From the hackerspace hideout - 1
Channitatium shield - Comic con at downtown? - 1
Gardener - From gardening event at farm - 1
Tickler - Inside the Wind turbine mansion at the vinery - 1
Ghost movie prop - Cyborg shop southern Goatenburg - 1
Baanksy - From the Curator event in downtown - 1
Abominana - Enter the banana machine after the event - 1
Pizza Delivery - From the moving help event at suburbs - 1
VR headset - From the Goat castle after A rank - 1
Holy book - Available for purchase after opening the church doors - 2

Edited by The_Jallis
Added missing information
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, WarlordCreepy said:

I only need the misc instinct force 5 people into one bouncy castle I keep trying but they just bounce straight out before I can get the second person on

Wear the queens crown thing that spawns goats. Stand in the bouncy castle and spam R1 :)

20 hours ago, C-spec54 said:

I am missing one instinct quest, it is releated to a gear I have not found yet:

helmetsetdq4.png

One should be in Suburbsville, two are in Goatenburg. I searched almost everywhere, does anyone know which one I have to find - and where to find it?

Regarding the NPCs, if you have the goat queen crown/helmet you can spawn some goats (do stay there for a few seconds).
Those count as NPCs.
Also good for the "get x NPCs in a bouncy castle" (or whatever those things are called in english)

Omg dude you're a life saver. That goat queen trick is amazing

8 hours ago, Cojotaho_ said:

Can I get some help with the

- Make Magic Plants Grow 15 Times

- Get At Person To Pet You

1)

In general: this YT list is simply the best:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?app=desktop&list=PLtA90_ts33NFxaA9ZWdGbz4AxdKYlXdho

Trinkets here:

Edited by Smashero

20 minutes ago, Cojotaho_ said:

They Just Hug Me and i've tried growing the plant and it doesn't update my progress

For the plants, use the Gardener gear. Plant a seed, then baa until the score goes up by one. The plant are really tall when it happens. So plant 15 nearby and baa at many of them at the same time until the number goes up.

To get pet just do what the Instincts menu (pause -> quests -> instincts -> "get a person to pet you" -> press x) tells you to: "Stand near a person and if you're well behaved you might get a pat". So just approach any human npc not-running so they don't get scared and watch the animation. Might take a couple of tries as they sometimes just say hi or take a photo of you.

2 hours ago, imanangel_ said:

Any of yall know where to find these 2 gears? One of them is linked to a instinct which is stopping me from getting the trophy. They're in either goatenburg or suburbsville.

I think thats the pizza boxes. Look for it inside the Moving help house at suburbs.

• Like 1