[Video Guide] God Of War Ragnarök - 100% Platinum Walkthrough - All Artifacts, Odin’s Raven etc. [Complete]

xoShira

Hi guys, i’m a new member of the community, i started my trophy hunting journey early in this year. I'm have done a platinum guide in GOF Ragnarok on youtube every part has Timestamps for collectibles, trophy etc., if you want to support me or follow the guide I'll leave the link to the latest (and all other parts) part, thank you very much for reading!

——————————

?️ Quick Roadmap:
Estimated trophy difficulty: 2.5/10 

Approximate amount of time to platinum: 20h with guide

Does difficulty affect trophies? No, can do everything on the easiest difficulty and use accessibility options.

——————————

Latest Part:

——————————

Playlist with the full Walkthrough:
  • you can Follow this walkthrough while playing to get the Platinum
  • this walkthrough will be less than 20 hours long so you’re gonna get the platinum quickly and efficiently
  • In the video description are available timestamps for every single collectible, artifact, trophy etc in case you need a specific thing you will find it right away.

Edited by xoShira
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2022 at 10:22 AM, TheTestServer said:

oh great1f60a.png, good luck
and also, please make a guide for "Demolition Labor", that Red Pots thingy are missable

thank you, when i finish the main story walkthrough i will think about that!

Edited by xoShira

On 11/21/2022 at 11:17 PM, xoShira said:

Hi guys, i’m a new member of the community, i started my trophy hunting journey early in this year. I'm currently trying to make a platinum guide in GOF Ragnarok on youtube, if you want to support and follow the guide there is the link to the first part: 

Please update your thread to meet all the requirements of posting a video guide in the forums:

• Like 1

On 11/21/2022 at 11:17 PM, xoShira said:

1f5fa.pngQuick Roadmap:
Estimated trophy difficulty: 2.5/10 

Approximate amount of time to platinum: 30h

Does difficulty affect trophies? No, can do everything on the easiest difficulty and use accessibility options.

Please include the first and third bullet point from the rules:

The thread (not video) must include the following:

• A brief overview of the game itself so to create a basis of discussion to talk on the game.
  • A brief estimate of difficulty and time for completing the game.
  • Some basic level of explanation of completing the objective that you are guiding someone. The explanation does not need to be to the extent of a standard guide and is not moderated by the team, but some effort must be put into the explanation and not just one or two sentences.

Also, I'd advise you use the spoiler tags:

Spoiler

Put each embedded video in it's own so the thread loads faster and doesn't so huge to scroll through.