Forged in Fog Chapter

Lifting The Fog: Reveal the Killer's aura 50 times in public matches. | Use Feng's perk Alert (and/or Vittorio's Fogwise)

"A Fast Death" Clown: Use your Yellow Bottles and throw them at Survivors/loops. When the Survivor runs through it they'll gain a slight Haste effect. Then, hit them.

Edit: ahahahahhahahahaaha. IDK if it's a platform-specific glitch (Steam) or not, but I just got Lifting the Fog after revealing the Killers aura ONCE!

Any other suggestions for easier ways to unlock any of these new DLCs trophies can be compiled here.

Edited by OmegaRejectz

6 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Feng Min's Perk: Alert will make

Lifting The Fog
Reveal the Killer's aura 50 times in public matches.

a cakewalk. Any other suggestions for easier ways to unlock any of these new DLCs trophies can be compiled here.

Better yet, put on Alert and play an offering for The Game. I got the trophy within 3 matches. ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, N7-Rage- said:

I wonder if 6.4 update has fixed the issues with the handful of bugged/unattainable trophies this game has1f914.png

it did mention them. However, unsure if it actually fixed them.

3 hours ago, gamercris066 said:

Is the "A Fast Death" trophy bugged? I played Clown twice and the tracker still says 6/8, I even tried using the Play with your food perk and it still didn't work.

You were using his Yellow Haste Bottles and throwing them at the Survivors?

I can't tell if the trophy is saying while the Killer has Haste or while the Survivor has Haste.

Edit: I got 1/8 for hitting the Survivor while THEY had Haste (they had just grabbed my flag)

Edited by OmegaRejectz

The absolute fastest way to achieve Lifting the Fog (reveal killers aura 50 times) is to use Skeleton Key with Blood Amber and Prayer Beads add-ons. This way you can reveal the killers aura every two seconds or so. I got both versions of this trophy done in one match each without even depleting the key. Nice to see some easy trophies for a change.

Also Fast Death is pretty easy if you just hit survivors right after they've been unhooked. That of course might get you some hatemail but it is what it is I guess.

Edited by GeneSaw
Typo