Ben-Gun

EVIL WEST - All Collectible Loactions [Cash, Lore, Chests/Hidden Perks]

9 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, JhOnNY_HD said:

Another thats shows lore what a waste of time IMO

There’s 0 reason to be rude for the time consuming work some of these guide makers do. Most of the guides show lore. It really doesn’t add much time there’s anywhere from 2-5 a mission if it’s that much of an issue make your own without the lore. 

3 hours ago, SzzMN said:

There’s 0 reason to be rude for the time consuming work some of these guide makers do. Most of the guides show lore. It really doesn’t add much time there’s anywhere from 2-5 a mission if it’s that much of an issue make your own without the lore. 

Thanks buddy. Might as well do 100%, even if there aint a trophy for lore 😁😉

Is it possible to chapter select and clean collectibles and exit or need to complete every chapter fully for it to register?

Edit: just saw the answer in your opening post

Edited by Erkawest

Thanks for making these videos. I'll check them if I end up missing stuff. 

I do hate when videos have the player running around, basically figuring things out as they go. 

Hey @Ben-Gun 

Nice guide! I missed some cash in chapter 8 on a hanging body. Unfortunally I clicked the tracks first which moved me ahead and I couldn‘t return. Do I have to finish the story now to get that one cash in chapter select? I don‘t see an option to restart the chapter somehow.

12 hours ago, Cortez2984 said:

Hey @Ben-Gun 

Nice guide! I missed some cash in chapter 8 on a hanging body. Unfortunally I clicked the tracks first which moved me ahead and I couldn‘t return. Do I have to finish the story now to get that one cash in chapter select? I don‘t see an option to restart the chapter somehow.

Just replay the chapter when you complete it 😁 Then you can continue the story right after picking it up