Still possible to buy all DLC/get 100%?

Newtbludger12357

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Kittens Are Awesome said:

What's glitched? None of the trophies are unearned. I'm surprised nobody has the 100% with none of the trophies being absolutely unobtainable. 

last i checked there is a LPC , DRA, and HSC (a few here) glitched. i've lost interest, due to lack of sales and general developer ineptitude, but maybe a miracle of all miracles has occured and they finally fixed the broken trophies. 

Tried the CN tutorial many times but it never allowed me to proceed and complete the level.  Think there may have been others but like the responder above me, lost interest as some things never got fixed, despite patches coming out.  Was not really interested in grinding the 5000 mile trophy either, so eventually deleted the game to free up space.

Sorry, 10,000 mile trophy, now I am really glad.

Edited by cosmicanomaly
error in trophy description
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I've gone through all of it and only the last DLC is left for me. I know that one has a 0% trophy as 1 collectible has been bugged from launch 10 months ago and hasn't been patched as DTG is more focused on churning out new broken DLCs for TSW3. 

The most annoying thing is that they often break stuff that used TO Work when they launch patches or new DLCs (back when they were still being launched for TSW2). So the fact that several players (including me) have 100% on Set 1 - 3 doesn't mean that if someone starts playing today would have at least the assurance of those 100%s being obtainable right now as something surely got broken after we went through it. 

• 1 month later...

I am at 96% total for TSW2 PS5 I have trophies that have unlocked for a few people not unlocking for me it really is a mess of a situation just working through last few dlc packs then try to get the remaining trophies that I can't get 

• Like 1