Infinite VOLTA Coins

lew

Came across a bug that allowed me to claim rewards multiple times on the VOLTA game mode. I abused this bug to get the Full Wardrobe trophy. 

Below are the steps as well as a video of me performing it. 

1. Level up to unlock a reward.

2. Claim the reward (Do NOT click claim all).

3. Exit VOLTA. 

4. Re-enter VOLTA and the reward will be ready to claim again.

5. Repeat Steps 2-4. 

Edited by lew
Removing unneeded speculation.
  • Like 2

Still works.. It's been bugged for weeks, but it's still working. I just checked. The fact that it hasn't been fixed says a lot of about how little EA cares about this mode. Free cash and no fix? If this was Ultimate Team it wouldve been fixed forever ago. 

• Like 1

When I got the cosmetic item for level 1 it let me repeatedly claim that, when I unlocked the coin reward for level 2 it only let me claim it once but I could still repeatedly claim the level 1 reward, when I hit level 3 it wouldn't let me keep claiming any of them (I didn't use claim all)

I might just have to wait for the new season and make sure not to claim any rewards before a coin one because I'm not sure why else it messed up

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2022 at 2:37 PM, Djeheuty said:

This is not working for me, i don’t know what I’m doing wrong.

Edit: It works!! Level up has to occur in pro club, then when you claim the rewards in Volta the glitch will work.

Thank you for your edit. It wasn't working for me until I reached another reward through pro clubs. 

Still working.

i haven't started the game yet, but i plan to start it tonight

so if i jump into VOLTA immedtialy and try to make use of the exploit how long would it take me approx. to unlock the Full Wardrobe trophy? Any estimation would be immensely helpful.

Edited by DavySuicide

3 minutes ago, DavySuicide said:

i haven't started the game yet, but i plan to start it tonight

so if i jump into VOLTA immedtialy and try to make use of the exploit how long would it take me approx. to unlock the Full Wardrobe trophy? Any estimation would be immensely helpful.

It's not going to take you long for that trophy with that exploit. 

You will make it an hour or a bit more I guess. 

You just have to create your character, reach a volta coin's reward (I think it is level 2 of the pass) which is fast with weekly's objectives then you keep back and forth into VOLTA to take the reward. You need 1 million volta coins to buy 50. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, squellete said:

It's not going to take you long for that trophy with that exploit. 

You will make it an hour or a bit more I guess. 

You just have to create your character, reach a volta coin's reward (I think it is level 2 of the pass) which is fast with weekly's objectives then you keep back and forth into VOLTA to take the reward. You need 1 million volta coins to buy 50. 

thank you kindly for the quick answer :) just downloading the game and will try to get rid of the trophy asap.

Waited for the new season to start hoping that would fix the glitch not working for me and it didn't, came into this thread after and saw the tip about pro clubs and that does work, I'll have to get enough points for the next coin reward now to do it but at least I know I won't have to grind it out

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So basically a friend discovered (edit: found out) this today, go in volta when you have any coins available to redeem from the battle pass or however it's called. Redeem them, leave volta, and go back to redeem again, repeat and you'll get the trophy for free and saving the hours also.

Now I don't know if this is bannable, I don't think it is or if it should be it wouldn't make sense

Edit: this method does work, and still does, I don't know if it depends on the person or something

Edited by Agep30

On 11/1/2023 at 8:12 PM, SimpHunterr said:

As mentioned above "Level up has to occur in pro club". This way the glitch works perfectly fine

It also worked for me leveling up in volta until level 10, level 10 was the last one that worked for me. I'll try this method to see it it depends on level

Edit: Pro Club method works ?

Edited by Agep30

• 4 weeks later...

Here's the method for earning the 20k coins glitch for everyone. 

You must reach the level in the season that is BEFORE the one that gives you 20k coins. IE using volta to get to the end of level 1 or level 4...

Then you've got to get to that next level with the 20k coins playing Pro Clubs. Once you've hit that level you HAVE to claim them through Pro Clubs. 

Required steps - 

1) hit the level BEFORE the coin requirement 

2) play Pro Clubs whilst hitting the requirement for the next level

3) hit L3 on the pro club menu 

4) hit X (Cross) on okay 

5) hit L3 and then cross on the coin reward 

6) leave volta, enter pro clubs 

5) repeat 

• Like 2

On 2023/2/9 at 11:27 AM, MushuMixLipa said:

Here's the method for earning the 20k coins glitch for everyone. 

You must reach the level in the season that is BEFORE the one that gives you 20k coins. IE using volta to get to the end of level 1 or level 4...

Then you've got to get to that next level with the 20k coins playing Pro Clubs. Once you've hit that level you HAVE to claim them through Pro Clubs. 

Required steps - 

1) hit the level BEFORE the coin requirement 

2) play Pro Clubs whilst hitting the requirement for the next level

3) hit L3 on the pro club menu 

4) hit X (Cross) on okay 

5) hit L3 and then cross on the coin reward 

6) leave volta, enter pro clubs 

5) repeat 

> IE using volta to get to the end of level 1 or level 4...

Is this a must??

Can I use pro club to get to the end of level 1 or level 4 ??