Weird pattern

antero-80

On 23/11/2022 at 10:59 PM, antero-80 said:

I'm asking about weird pattern on the wind screen when you are driving with inside camera. It's strongest when driving Swedish stages. Have someone else noticed this? I didn't notice it in PS4 version. 

Weird pattern like those white things you see when you look at the sun directly IRL?

On 25.11.2022 at 2:44 AM, HeyHeyItsSupreme said:

Weird pattern like those white things you see when you look at the sun directly IRL?

No, it's kinda moire effect especially in the grass, bushes and trees. It shows basically all over the place in cockpit view but no with other driving views, not even in dashboard view. No other game has showed that kind of faulty patterns. I can't explain it otherwise but it's really annoying. It bothers me because I like to play in cockpit view in generally. 

On 29/11/2022 at 8:37 AM, antero-80 said:

No, it's kinda moire effect especially in the grass, bushes and trees. It shows basically all over the place in cockpit view but no with other driving views, not even in dashboard view. No other game has showed that kind of faulty patterns. I can't explain it otherwise but it's really annoying. It bothers me because I like to play in cockpit view in generally. 

Oh, ok! 

I asked because in WRC games I keep seeing some weird white things like the ones you see if you look directly into the sun. And that's WRC thing, because I already changed TVs and it doesn't show on any other game, other than WRC 8,9 and 10?

• Like 1