[Collector] Trophy Bug/Glitch *SOLVED*

Doctor_Decency

Edit: Leaving here in case anyone needs this. As I said below, I needed just Motsognir’s Call in Niflheim. After troubleshooting, I activated/deactivated the immersive hud customization in the Gameplay settings and when I picked it up this time, the notification appeared on screen and then the trophy popped! Hopefully this helps someone!

Hey all, I’m in real need of help!

My last Relic for [Collector] ended up being Motsognir’s Call in the prison by the legendary chest on Niflheim.

When I pick it up though, the trophy doesn’t pop nor does the usual notification allowing you to click the center touch pad and go right into your inventory. I have all 14 relics after that one and 100% map completion across the board.

I’ve reloaded, closed the game, restarted the PS5, and still nothing has helped.

Has anyone run into this? Any solutions out there? Is there an official bug reporting area I can reach out to for help?

Thank you ahead of time for any help, suggestions, or recommendations!

Edited by Doctor_Decency
SOLVED!!!
  • Like 1

Support for a game will just tell you nonsense crap like clearing the cache and whatnot. Your best option for getting the trophy to unlock if you're absolutely sure you fulfilled the requirement for it would be to reload a previous save file that was made before you earned the trophy, then hope that meeting the requirements again will unlock the trophy. Otherwise it'd be a full restart of the game or waiting for New Game + to be patched into the game at a later date in order for the trophy to be fixed. Sony usually don't care about trophies but I guess another option in the future will be seeing if they do a patch where it fixes the trophy by unlocking it for you next time you load the save file after said patch.