We can finally sell cars

Sicho

11 minutes ago, HarryNinetyFour said:

I have all the money required for the cars and never had to grind. Just did Circuit Experience and my total playtime is 25hrs.

that's the time it would probably take me to get Gold on three or four circuits.

On 10-12-2022 at 0:55 PM, HarryNinetyFour said:

Somebody confirmed on Reddit with the XJ being in the store today, that you CANNOT sell any of them. You need all 3 on you for the trophy.

I had something strange (propably glitched) and received the trophy although I didn't have all three cars in my garage.

First I bought the Ford Mark IV Race Car '67, then the Ferrari 330 P4 '67. Then I started saving and the patch with selling cars came online. I took the risk and sold my Ferrari. I had enough money for the Jaguar XJ13 '66 and bought that. No trophy popped so I took my loss and start saving again.

Yesterdays patch gave me the Ferrari VGT and the moment I received it, the trophy "Three Legendary Cars" popped although I don't have the Ferrari 330 P4 '67 in my garage. Not sure which factor caused this.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, oswald41 said:

I i just bought the ford mark race car and you DO NOT need all cars at once to get the trophy

Well either the OP on GT Reddit was lying for whatever reason, or the cars need to have been bought after the patch or something.

EDIT: link, he had owned the other two cars for “a while” 

Edited by HarryNinetyFour

I can confirm that you do not need all the cars in your garage at once when going for Three Legendary Cars trophy, just obtaining them is sufficient (if you’re low on credits you can sell the car, since the car will remain obtained at the collections tab (and the book icon will stay at blue)). I bought Ferrari and Jaguar after the car evaluation system was implemented, and sold both cars at the same day, when Jaguar was at the Legends dealer. Today I bought Ford Mark IV on the latest patch and the trophy unlocked immediately after the purchase.

Edited by XxIsa-GxX
  • Like 2

this is good news since I got two out of the three cars. Only the 12 million one is still missing but currently, after buying the Ford, I only got 100k left. But selling the Ford and the Ferrari will give me around 9 million, so I "only" need to somehow grind out 3 more million before the Jaguar hits the shop again.

Does anyone know when it will be back?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2023 at 3:47 AM, Lubo_Petkov said:

Currently FERRARI 330 P4 can be sold for tempting price of 6 648 430 Cr.

Can anyone confirm that selling cars after update 1.31 does not void 3 legendarry cars trophy ?

Yeah, I can confirm this. I sold the Ferrari and Ford in order to get enough money for the Jaguar on patch 1.31, and the trophy popped no problem for me.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

Yeah, I can confirm this. I sold the Ferrari and Ford in order to get enough money for the Jaguar on patch 1.31, and the trophy popped no problem for me.

It's good to know that, thank you! 

Personally i didn't want to risk and manage to farm credits from circuit experience. On some tracks you can easily won 1milion for just one good lap.

Now i just need the Ford....

• 2 months later...

Hi Everyone!

Can anybody confirm as per the latest patch, we can still sell our legendary cars in order to get credits to buy the next one? 

I am new to the game and I am about to buy the first one. I will sell it anyways if I don't have the credits by the time the next one is coming and if I get or not the trophy I will update my experience here, but it will be nice to know if someone has done it in the recent weeks. Thank you!

EDIT: As I mention before, I will share with you my experience. I finished my journey with Gran Turismo 7 and even though I have to wait for the legendary cars to appear on the Legendary Dealership, I have already collected all the required credits required for them. I did not sell my Ferrari (the only legendary car I have so far) since with the normal progression plus the circuits experiences I did a big chunk of the Credits required. The rest I grind it with some Tokyo Expressway Touring 600 and selling most of the cars in my garage.
I reccomend anybody to do the Circuit Experiences, besides being very entertaining, some of them, specially the Oval type ones are short and very easy and you can get almost 1M a piece. Same with the circuits that are part of the Super licenses since you already master them for the license trophy or you will require to practice for it.

I wish everybody a happy hunt and enjoy this games as much as I did. Cheers!!

Edited by El-Tano-14
Adding new information