Ben-Gun

Evil West: EVIL DIFFICULTY WALKHROUGH | Weird West Superhero Trophy Guide

9 posts in this topic

Is there NG++?  Curious if it might be easier playing through a third time with everything maxed out from the start.

Loooool of course there's the option to do it on NG+. I just beat the parasiter on my first run through and man the chapter after it is hard. Since I've already started I'm just gonna finish it without doing it the NG+ way

On 26.11.2022 at 0:19 AM, JaneAusten69 said:

Is there NG++?  Curious if it might be easier playing through a third time with everything maxed out from the start.

There is!!

On 26.11.2022 at 0:44 AM, J-a-c-o-b-66 said:

Loooool of course there's the option to do it on NG+. I just beat the parasiter on my first run through and man the chapter after it is hard. Since I've already started I'm just gonna finish it without doing it the NG+ way

You need 2 playthroughs for 100%. Might as well start on easy/normal and then do Evil on NG+.

My last trophy is 30 kills with each electrically-augmented weapons. The Death Ray is annoying to farm 😪

Edited by Ben-Gun

Evil on first playthrough is insane but so damn fun. I've never seen a game throw so many enemies at you in a single encounter. When you think it's over and then 3 bosses appear together. Loving it 😂 

Edited by A-D-I-L_99

Has anyone played it in coop? Does this make the game easier or harder? Just curious. Progress is only for the host, that's what I know. So I think, that only the host will get any trophies. Can anyone confirm?

20 hours ago, A-D-I-L_99 said:

Evil on first playthrough is insane but so damn fun. I've never seen a game throw so many enemies at you in a single encounter. When you think it's over and then 3 bosses appear together. Loving it 1f602.png 

I'm currently playing on story (easy) and while progressing towarda endgame, there have been a few fights along the way where I was seriously wondering if this will be possible to beat during Evil 😂

12 hours ago, Erkawest said:

I'm currently playing on story (easy) and while progressing towarda endgame, there have been a few fights along the way where I was seriously wondering if this will be possible to beat during Evil 1f602.png

I just finished it and aside from one fight right at the end of the game including 3 health regenerating enemies. The game was a nice play. Forcing me to be mobile and use everything at my disposal. I absolutely loved it and definitely will be playing the ps4 version to do it all over again. 

I started blind on EVIL to get the difficulty specific trophies, but if you need two playthroughs anyways ima go down to hard or normal if evil is to much on the first playthrough.