How do you get all the endings?

Lucibur

I've been looking into how to get the different endings, yet the way they're explained in text form and shown on video make no sense to me and I'm struggling to know how to get the remaining endings. I've only seen the best ending where everyone's alive and working as a team. Does anyone know how to get the others? It's all I need for the platinum now.

Other forum posts have the exact details, I remember reading on here. I could be remembering wrong but I think it's one for 80+% skateboard with everyone even relationship, one for under 80% even relationships, then 3 for one of the people having a way lower relationship than the other 2. There's a choice you can make with the older sister in the end to guarantee her ending

Regardless it's a huge boring grind, with no true concrete guides afaik. Took one guy 45 hours total trying iirc in a worst case scenario. I gave up on it and I can't recall ever abandoning a plat based on a story based game. Not worth it imo. 

17 hours ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

There's a guide here from PowerPyx, although I've heard mixed results on whether this method actually works.

I've tried reading the guide but the way it's worded doesn't help me out much, so it's hard to follow that for me.

16 hours ago, ChibsSoA said:

Other forum posts have the exact details, I remember reading on here. I could be remembering wrong but I think it's one for 80+% skateboard with everyone even relationship, one for under 80% even relationships, then 3 for one of the people having a way lower relationship than the other 2. There's a choice you can make with the older sister in the end to guarantee her ending

Regardless it's a huge boring grind, with no true concrete guides afaik. Took one guy 45 hours total trying iirc in a worst case scenario. I gave up on it and I can't recall ever abandoning a plat based on a story based game. Not worth it imo. 

Yeah, that does sound boring to do and like a grind. I hate when games make it hard to speedrun them with cutscenes not being allowed to skip.. It puts me off from working on games for platinums for ages as I'll be burnt out on them. 

On 11/25/2022 at 3:20 PM, Lucibur said:

I've been looking into how to get the different endings, yet the way they're explained in text form and shown on video make no sense to me and I'm struggling to know how to get the remaining endings. I've only seen the best ending where everyone's alive and working as a team. Does anyone know how to get the others? It's all I need for the platinum now.

I've added a new thread on the forum with a text walk through for getting the five endings. I just got my final ending and platinum done today, thank goodness that is done. Hope it helps someone!

• Like 2

On 27/11/2022 at 3:23 AM, CommanderClif said:

I've added a new thread on the forum with a text walk through for getting the five endings. I just got my final ending and platinum done today, thank goodness that is done. Hope it helps someone!

I'll look into it when I work on getting the platinum for the PS4 version. I'm following a video guide for all the endings at the moment. - I've seen two and now I'm on my third ending. ~ Thank you btw.

4 hours ago, Lucibur said:

I'll look into it when I work on getting the platinum for the PS4 version. I'm following a video guide for all the endings at the moment. - I've seen two and now I'm on my third ending. ~ Thank you btw.

I wasn't even sure HOW to use a video guide for the endings. Honestly, I just couldn't imagine having the video playing just ahead of the game or pausing the video or having them both go curious how a 10 hour walkthough video for a 10 hour game even works!

I'm assuming the video walk throughs cover much the same responses to get the endings, for me, a text walk through guide was ideal to try and be time efficient. THANKS!

• Like 1

On 28/11/2022 at 10:12 PM, CommanderClif said:

I wasn't even sure HOW to use a video guide for the endings. Honestly, I just couldn't imagine having the video playing just ahead of the game or pausing the video or having them both go curious how a 10 hour walkthough video for a 10 hour game even works!

I'm assuming the video walk throughs cover much the same responses to get the endings, for me, a text walk through guide was ideal to try and be time efficient. THANKS!

The video guide shows you all the choices you need to make throughout all five episodes. So, yes, it covers all the things you need to choose and what QTEs to not do, etc. I get why you would prefer a text guide whereas they confuse me pretty easily and so I would rather just follow a video guide as it's easier to see what part I need to get to before I make a decision on what character says what.

2 minutes ago, Lucibur said:

The video guide shows you all the choices you need to make throughout all five episodes. So, yes, it covers all the things you need to choose and what QTEs to not do, etc. I get why you would prefer a text guide whereas they confuse me pretty easily and so I would rather just follow a video guide as it's easier to see what part I need to get to before I make a decision on what character says what.

Thanks for sharing your perspective! 

On 30/11/2022 at 7:55 PM, CommanderClif said:

Thanks for sharing your perspective! 

I tried to follow the video guide to get the ending where Octavio dies and it didn't work out the way it did in the video, that's the only ending I need to get for the trophy now and I have no bloody clue how to.. This game is making me want to rip my hair out. .-. 

6 hours ago, ollo99 said:

How the hell do you kill Fran? 

Can it be done from my episode 5 save with the 80% skateboard rating+true ending? 

I started from episode 5, and she didn't die after reuniting with the shard, and hugging Anu

I followed a video guide over on YouTube and that helped me get the different endings.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lucibur said:

I followed a video guide over on YouTube and that helped me get the different endings.

I've followed one video guide for her death, and it didn't pop the right ending. 

Skipping dialogue should be added 

?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ollo99 said:

I've followed one video guide for her death, and it didn't pop the right ending. 

Skipping dialogue should be added 

?

That is a pain and it should be, the amount of times I was replaying the chapters.. It did my head in. :T

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 07.12.2022 at 11:44 AM, ollo99 said:

How the hell do you kill Fran? 

Can it be done from my episode 5 save with the 80% skateboard rating+true ending? 

I started from episode 5, and she didn't die after reuniting with the shard, and hugging Anu

also can’t “kill” Fran for my last ending, tried to replay the 5th chapter entirely multiple times. Really don’t want to initiate the entire play through just for this, especially with no guaranteed result :(

• Like 1

3 hours ago, foxische said:

also can’t “kill” Fran for my last ending, tried to replay the 5th chapter entirely multiple times. Really don’t want to initiate the entire play through just for this, especially with no guaranteed result :(

I started from episode 4 on my "true ending" save, and it killed her using the text guide on xbox achievements. 

• Like 1

On 21/12/2022 at 10:18 AM, SublimeHawk said:

It wouldn't be so bad if you could replay Episode 5 for all the endings. Having to replay the entire game for the neutral ending is what kills the game for me. Just playing through it once felt like a huge chore.

That's what I was hoping to have been the case when I was going for all endings.. Luckily I got the platinum in the end and have been meaning to go back for the platinum a second time sometime soon, just need a break from how much effort it took to get the endings in the first place. So, I know what you mean, it wasn't fun when you had to sit through the same cutscenes so many times.. 

On 27/12/2022 at 1:47 PM, sephiroth4424 said:

Do the endings ''save'' somewhere? Because there are 4 save slots.

Also, if you want to start a new playthrough, do you play New Game or choose a save slot and start from Episode 1 Chapter 1?

I don't believe that they do, no. 
I did a new save for a new game just to be safe.

Edited by Lucibur

17 hours ago, Alos88 said:

This. For so many reasons, this.

Definitely.

I'm going to platinum the game a second time and because I know what to do this time I'm not going to have as hard of a time to work on it, still feels like I'm going to regret it because I cant skip any dialogue and that pisses me off..