What’s the go with DLC’s

Tristan1427

Was thinking about rebuying DriveClub from my local game store but can’t seem to find it on PSN store or any of the DLC’s for it ?? 

I know some of the trophies are unobtainable now but I’m happy to get over 50% for it but is there any point to it if I can get access to the DLC trophies 

18 minutes ago, Tristan1427 said:

Was thinking about rebuying DriveClub from my local game store but can’t seem to find it on PSN store or any of the DLC’s for it ?? 

I know some of the trophies are unobtainable now but I’m happy to get over 50% for it but is there any point to it if I can get access to the DLC trophies 

i'm almost certain sense the server shutdown sony has delisted all content related to driveclub. Gameshare with someone who has it all purchased is the only way now

Edited by ZachSmoke

21 minutes ago, Tristan1427 said:

So none of the DLC’s became free with the updates at all for it ? 

for the non-plus version: the DLC's may have or may not have been free (someone may be able to help with that knowledge).

Edited by Lordguwa

There was a lot of DLC launched for DriveClub so even if one or two of the packs were free at some point during the games availability, most of the DLC was paid content.  I'm still working on the DLC trophies as I got the Platinum before the servers shutdown in March 2020.