Playable with Asia region accounts?

edwardjackson_my

Which account exactly? A squareenix account? As long as your account can log into the free trial there shouldn't be any problem later, and as long as you have the ability to buy crystas or play time cards

I can give you a more specific answer if you give me a little more details, I used to play from North Africa but using a NA Squareenix account

You'll need a SquareEnix account and link it to your PSN account to be able to log in and play the game. Be careful, it can only be done once and cannot be undone thereafter.

But then there should be no problems as everything will be managed on SquareEnix's side and not through Sony's.

• 1 month later...
On 11/26/2022 at 10:42 AM, edwardjackson_my said:

I'm not sure whether it's real. People keep saying that it could only be played in NA, EU and JP accounts. Does anyone tried to play with with Asia Region accounts? Typically Southeast Asia region ones. I afraid that I buy the game and it becomes unplayable on my Malaysia account. Hope someone could help me verify this. 

Im Malaysian here, sorry to tell you if your PSN account was Malaysia country, you are not able to play this.

Im still waiting for SE to list this game on PSN too.

• 1 month later...