BATTLEFIELD: Bad Company 2 - Campaign bug?

Hi, I'm having trouble completing the last mission on bad company 2. Whilst killing kirilenko, I have had attempts where I landed headshots and I have had a few attempts where I landed 5 or 6 shots yet he does not die. Also, I have noticed from watching other people's gameplay that when they successfully land a shot on kirilenko, he sometimes let's go of  the bag and holds on with one hand. However, for me that's is never the case, he does not flinch at all and always has two hands on the bag. Furthermore, everytime I fail and I'm prompted to reload mission from last checkpoint and when I try to my ps3 always freezes. Is there something wrong with my game or console? Does anybody have any suggestions or solutions? And has anyone else had the same problem?

Any help is appreciated.

If I remember correctly, the last mission is pretty short, so you won't lose much progress by completely restarting it. Try to restart it from chapter select instead of restarting the last checkpoint. If that doesn't work, backup your saves, reinstall the game and try again via chapter select.

Edited by woggly4
  • Like 1