How the f... did something like this get through the QC?!?

Feichti1992

That game is garbage.... I liked the idea with the riddles, but the controls for that game is so... so bad. That game was more a chore than fun. Some Riddles were good but the controls ruined everything. There were even so many bugs and glitches. The only answear that  i thought most of the time when i played it was, how someone can release such garbage like that and if that person did even play this!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HaserPL said:

Then why have you finished it? Maybe next time when the game isn't enjoyable, simpy play something else.

This^

If a game is making me rage, I stop playing it and more often than not, it gets deleted soon afterwards and never played again since I have no qualms at all about immediately  dumping a game if it turns out to be terrible.

After playing a decent amount of both PC VR and PSVR, I can pretty safely say that the PSVR is pretty much the bottom of the barrel when it comes to VR experiences, which is why some devs either flat-out refuse to work on it or release half-baked ports for it. I can't speak for this game in particular, but the lack of analog sticks on the move controllers made any game that requires movement very annoying to play, which is why I played games like Skyrim and Borderlands 2 with a normal controller. If this game supports that, then I'd probably do the same.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

After playing a decent amount of both PC VR and PSVR, I can pretty safely say that the PSVR is pretty much the bottom of the barrel when it comes to VR experiences, which is why some devs either flat-out refuse to work on it or release half-baked ports for it. I can't speak for this game in particular, but the lack of analog sticks on the move controllers made any game that requires movement very annoying to play, which is why I played games like Skyrim and Borderlands 2 with a normal controller. If this game supports that, then I'd probably do the same.

It doesn't support it. And so you know skyrim with the move controller is heaven when you compare it with the guy vr. The controller is not really the problem here. The devs were simply lazy or didn't have the knowhow when they made the vr version.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

This^

If a game is making me rage, I stop playing it and more often than not, it gets deleted soon afterwards and never played again since I have no qualms at all about immediately  dumping a game if it turns out to be terrible.

When i would do that then i would quit gaming x'D. Most fun for me where games, where i struggeld and when i would be angry but i loved it when i did it then. (Like Titanfall 2 or Ys Origins)

Yeah, it is a mess. It has a lot of bugs and glitches but I liked it. It is a silly fun kind of game. Definitely not for everyone.

Leave it if it really angers you :) I, too, left some games unfinished even though I paid for them. For example FF XV. I just hate that game to death. Nothing can make me play it again.

3 hours ago, Feichti1992 said:

Because i have paid for it. I absolutly hate it to leave something untouched for what i have paid for.

Personally I've never understood this logic with game I've found bad.

Sure, it's wasted money not to play it further but time is also a valuable finite resource and I'd rather not end up wasting both time and money on something I realised was awful and not fulfilling early on. I'd rather just take the hit of realising I wasted some money and leave it at that.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Alondate31 said:

Yeah, it is a mess. It has a lot of bugs and glitches but I liked it. It is a silly fun kind of game. Definitely not for everyone.

Leave it if it really angers you :) I, too, left some games unfinished even though I paid for them. For example FF XV. I just hate that game to death. Nothing can make me play it again.

I loved FFXV. It is on my best games from all time list xD.

8 hours ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

Personally I've never understood this logic with game I've found bad.

Sure, it's wasted money not to play it further but time is also a valuable finite resource and I'd rather not end up wasting both time and money on something I realised was awful and not fulfilling early on. I'd rather just take the hit of realising I wasted some money and leave it at that.

Because I have enough time. And when I everytime would switch bad games simply because i don't like it. I would end up with massive costs. And i have found gems in shit already. First time i played mighty nr 9 i hated it. Played it again 4 years later and loved it. And there are many more games on my list.

• Like 1

> How the f... did something like this get through the QC?!?

You do realise we currently live in an era where 5 minute interactive menu type games get approved by QC?

Anyway, this game doesn't look THAT bad, and besides, you already got platinum.

At least the game didn't have unobtainable glitched trophies. I dare say things could have been worse for you.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Profeelgood said:

Eh, video games are art. 

Art evokes all sorts of emotions.

Not all art is of good quality. 

Some people enjoy the frustration. 

I sometimes enjoy the satisfaction of completing something frustrating. 

Everyone is capable of difference. 

The difference being that the vast majority of paintings do not make you throw up just by looking them. You can't half ass VR. It's a one way trip to nausea city.

13 hours ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

I had this mindset during my original forays into PSVR a few years back. But I ended up playing all of Skyrim VR with the move controllers and it really does become fairly natural once you adapt to it. Not denying the controllers are shitty, but it's pretty cool being able to actually beat dragons to death yourself. Not to mention you're majorly missing out on the cool shit like bow combat.

I do agree that the PSVR is definitely underutilized, though. Hopefully the PSVR2 does better. I've been considering getting a Quest just because so many more games release on it (plus, Beat Saber custom songs) but it feels like it'd be a waste to get both.

2 hours ago, enaysoft said:

At least the game didn't have unobtainable glitched trophies. I dare say things could have been worse for you.

Unless the game has been patched significantly (which it does not appear to have been), one of the major issues with the game that prevented me from buying it is constant framerate dips and stuttering. Having played VR yourself, I think you'll understand that's pretty fucking bad for a VR game.

Edited by Darling Baphomet
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

> How the f... did something like this get through the QC?!?

You do realise we currently live in an era where 5 minute interactive menu type games get approved by QC?

Please go away with the shovelware. There were already so many discussions about that shit. There is no reason to start another discussion like that.

Yes i thought so to at the beginning because there is simply not really material on the internet that show that game really. It looks fun but when you play it then, and you see all the bugs, glitches and problems with the controls then you will be permamently torn from the experiance. I mean by simply thinks like grabbing something its glitching already.

And yes, I have the platinum, but that doesn't mean that that game makes fun.

What i wanted with that thread was that people that want to buy that game simply think another time about it. And "How the f... did something like this get through the QC?!?" sounds better than "don't buy that game because its shit" and threads like "warning before you buy that game" will likely be ignored. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/27/2022 at 10:52 AM, HaserPL said:

Then why have you finished it? Maybe next time when the game isn't enjoyable, simpy play something else.

Then he'd post "This game sucks, I didn't even finish" and you'd go "How can you say it's bad when you didn't even finish it." 

Who cares? Are you the developer? Wouldn't surprise me as he got banned on Steam for posting fake reviews of his games~

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

Then he'd post "This game sucks, I didn't even finish" and you'd go "How can you say it's bad when you didn't even finish it." 

Who cares? Are you the developer? Wouldn't surprise me as he got banned on Steam for posting fake reviews of his games~

Ok