DLC for 100%

Charly_Py

Hi! I am currently in need of purchasing the season pass to get all trophies for 100% completion (sale for 20$ atm) BUT, the 3 dlc are on sale too for 18$ combined... is there a trick or something? If I buy the 3 Dlc separetly will I be able to complete 100% of the trophies?

1 hour ago, Charly_Py said:

Hi! I am currently in need of purchasing the season pass to get all trophies for 100% completion (sale for 20$ atm) BUT, the 3 dlc are on sale too for 18$ combined... is there a trick or something? If I buy the 3 Dlc separetly will I be able to complete 100% of the trophies?

I think the season pass also gives you access to the Far Cry Blood Dragon game, which is why the price is higher than buying just the three dlcs individually.

Edited by Mr_Stkrdknmiblz
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Charly_Py said:

Yes. All 3 DLC separately bought is enough to get 100% in the game. 

Season Pass includes a bit more stuff, but just for the sake of trophies, the 3 DLCs are enough.

• 2 months later...
14 hours ago, kapomimo903 said:

Damn, thanks good to know. I remember when GOLD EDITIONS used to include EVERYTHING. Now we get 5 different editions and need to do research to know what includes each one

Yeah I no longer trust Ubisoft with their Gold editions - happened with both Far Cry 6 and AC Valhalla 

• Like 2