Trophy unlocks in co-op

DirectorsCuts

That is how I understand it also, unlocks for host only.

But haven’t managed to test myself as haven’t been able to find any coop players despite posting a couple of sessions. It sucks that you can’t just invite randoms - just one of the areas where this game lets itself down I think. I’m probably not going to be able to see if coop gameplay offers anything else to the game now as only have 2 levels to go on evil playthrough and not been able to find another player since I started the game. 

....maybe the fact trophies only unlock for the host hs something to do with that?

1 hour ago, BrandedBerserk said:

Has anyone actually tested this? I've manage to earn some trophies while playing co op. 

Im up for testing. I’m at the last boss of the game on evil difficulty, someone could join me and see if they get the trophy for killing boss on evil difficulty?

ive also still got to kill the Bruch boss without letting it heal - another we could try 

I’ve got a session on for 9pm gmt tonight if anyone wants to test this, or just try a bit of coop even?

• Like 1

Trophies unlock for the non-host as well. I managed to get a few combat related trophies like the finishers and the weakpoints and also the story related trophy of getting to Calico.

I don't know yet if you keep progress towards other trophies, like the 100 slams, I'll be replaying it solo after we're done anyway so it doesn't bother me.

4 hours ago, EMShotgun123 said:

Trophies unlock for the non-host as well. I managed to get a few combat related trophies like the finishers and the weakpoints and also the story related trophy of getting to Calico.

I don't know yet if you keep progress towards other trophies, like the 100 slams, I'll be replaying it solo after we're done anyway so it doesn't bother me.

You do since I got the trophy for taking the limbs off 100 enemies after two sessions with a co-op partner. It seems like you can get pretty much every trophy in co-op.

As a general note though, the trophy for getting 30 kills with each electric weapon might be difficult as the co-op partner since at least for me whenever I try to get a kill with the charged rifle shot the game just doesn't seem to want to register that I am hitting them with it for some reason despite it looking like I do hit them. I assume this is some kind of bug on the game's end and might be patched but if you are the partner the entire time it might mean having to do a whole other playthrough just to get the charged rifle and possibly the other upgraded weapons again. The other electric weapons seem to work normally.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

You get all trophies in co-op, everything saves, but only for the host for actual stats so if you try to pick it up solo from where you left off in Co-Op, you won't be able to. But it saves as long as you continue to play with your co-op partner. 

Edited by JohnFPSKing