PS+ Essential December 2022's games

Abby_TheLastofUs

Rate December 2022's PS+ Essential's lineup  

203 members have voted

1. 1. Rate December 2022's PS+ Essential's lineup

2. 2. Which game are you most interested in?

• Mass Effect: Legendary Edition
    • Biomutant
    • Divine Knockout

27 minutes ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

https://www.dealabs.com/bons-plans/ps-essential-mass-effect-legendary-edition-biomutant-et-divine-knockout-offerts-sur-ps5-ps4-dematerialises-2457113

Mass Effect Legendary Edition (PS4) - 87 Metacritic Score | 6.5 User Score

Biomutant (PS5|PS4) - 64 Metacritic Score | 6.7 User Score

Divine Knockout (PS5|PS4) - No Score Available | No Score Available

Trophy Hunting

Mass Effect Legendary Edition comes with 4 trophy lists and 3 platinum trophies for each game. 

Biomutant's trophy guide by Ac3dUd3 gives the game a difficulty rating of 3/10, with an estimated platinum time of 30 hours.

Divine Knockout isn't out yet, so there's no trophy guide but the trophy list is available to see. This is an online multiplayer game, so you should have some idea of what you're in for.

Biomutant can be done in under 18 hours easily (did that on my fourth platinum run). For Plus this is a good game, I can recommend it (on PS5 make sure you pick the 60fps performance option).

No previous or current PS Plus/Now game?? It's a miracle lol. Good month if you're a PS5 or standard PS4 owner. Would like to play Mass Effect but looking at the Digital Foundry video the performance is all over the place on PS4 Pro as usual. Did they ever update the games to fix the issues? Wouldn't surprise me if the didn't. 

Wow, quite a solid month at last! ?

45 minutes ago, Doctor_Gunner said:

omg i never played mass effect!!!

Go for it then. The Mass Effect trilogy is a must-play to anyone who is even only somewhat interested in Sci-Fi, I really loved it back in the days…

Edited by Neef-GT5
  • Like 1

Cool, cool, cool.

Mass Effect LE is in my Xmas list and I'm afraid someone already got me that but I'd rather have the physical disc anyway. If not it's pretty cool, PS+ can just gift it to me. xD

Excited about Biomutant. My brother played it and loved it so looking forward to it.

DKO can screw itself. :P