New DLC trophies added!

Jerry_Appleby

3 trophies this time instead of just 1!

-Complete the DLC

-Complete DLC with 2 stars

-Complete on Authentic

Should be easy enough, hopefully the Authentic glitch works for this DLC as well.

Also from what I've saw this is the final DLC for Season Pass 1, so who knows what's coming up with Season Pass 2 or if it will even release...

• Like 1

As much as I love the Sniper series, and try to always go for 100% if possible, I'm getting sick of their strategy of pulling dozens of DLC. Guess I will wait a few years until they stop publishing them in order to play the full package at once, not in series of a few hours every other month.

• Like 3

The DLC took me like 1,5 hours for all trophies in one go. Playing on authentic and doing both side quests, will pop all trophies in the end. 

The mission itself is pretty easy, way easier than some missions in the main campaign. 

Overall a pretty well done DLC Mission in my opinion. Had fun while it lasted. 

Edit: Of course you can complete this mission way faster, if you know every objective location or just rush trough.

Edited by xIRockyRock
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 30/11/2022 at 6:18 PM, Jerry_Appleby said:

Also from what I've saw this is the final DLC for Season Pass 1, so who knows what's coming up with Season Pass 2 or if it will even release...

Seems I'll be waiting YEARS or never at all.  Hope the other guys give us a new Sniper Ghost Warrior to scratch the itch.

Edited by Fr_0zt
  • Like 1

I was wondering why someone quoted my 3 month old post! :P 

Thanks to the latest posts, I just saw the new DLC trophies! Gonna have to make more room on my PS4 to install the game again.... Or maybe I should wait until the 2nd DLC mission releases and do both at once. Just hope there won't be a Season Pass 3 after this one is done!!

• Like 1

I’m not one to count pennies with games, but this new season pass gets under my skin. The fact that it isn’t included to the deluxe owners is pretty insulting. I paid $30 more for 2, technically 3 extra missions (I’d hardly count Wolf Mountain as DLC as it was available day one) and some meaningless skins. Now you want $30 more for two more missions, $60 combined with season one / deluxe edition—aka the retail price of a new game for about 50% of the content that was included in the base game? I’ve bought all of the previous titles but unfortunately this will be my last. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...