Are the collectible trophies bugged?

R6S_RamboHero

13 hours ago, R6S_RamboHero said:

Thanks guys, another thing: in the guide it says to pick up the Inari Charm at Peak Arrow Shrine, can someone tell me where it is without spoiling? And if it is something that I MUST pick up? Thanks

You dont HAVE to pick it up, but it does cut down on time to gather resources for upgrades. As for location if you look at he map of region 1 how it is separated by river. It is in the center of the bottom right part of the map. I'd recommend going find a merchant 1st before doing exploring they give you an item that helps with exploration you can find 1 to the west of the 1st story tale "The warriors code" right at the start of the game.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nierou said:

You dont HAVE to pick it up, but it does cut down on time to gather resources for upgrades. As for location if you look at he map of region 1 how it is separated by river. It is in the center of the bottom right part of the map. I'd recommend going find a merchant 1st before doing exploring they give you an item that helps with exploration you can find 1 to the west of the 1st story tale "The warriors code" right at the start of the game.

Thanks! Got it

No issues so far..........but you should save regularly anyway !!

Little tip........Always switch to your traveller clothes when riding or running between point to point.........you will remove more fog and find stuff to do along the way.......

As soon as you hit a stand off hit pause and switch to kick ass gear.

Amazing game enjoy

Peace

• Like 1