Optimal Platinum Plat?

noyram23

Chaos Princess Path, recruit all Phoraena Sisters, skip Cressida. Do Heim to unlock Union Level 40, do Elemental Shrines then do Palace of The Dead. 

Beat game, do Coda 1, go to Law, get Law recruits if interested in Postgame, otherwise skip and beat game again on Law. Then do Neutral, *Chapter 3 when game sends you west *to Port Asyton go to Krysaro, then Qadriga Fortress, blitz battle to save dying units. Finish Neutral, beat game, Platinum. 

Edited by ThirdAwakening
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, ThirdAwakening said:

Chaos Princess Path, recruit all Phoraena Sisters, skip Cressida. Do Heim to unlock Union Level 40, do Elemental Shrines then do Palace of The Dead. 

Beat game, do Coda 1, go to Law, get Law recruits if interested in Postgame, otherwise skip and beat game again on Law. Then do Neutral, *Chapter 3 when game sends you west *to Port Asyton go to Krysaro, then Qadriga Fortress, blitz battle to save dying units. Finish Neutral, beat game, Platinum. 

I did law first, is it still the same thing?

I did Chaos full to Ch 4, then temples and Palace (do temples first), then finished off Ch 4 and Coda 1. Then I went Neutral through Heim (no need to do the Gardens), then Law full through the gardens.

I missed some characters, but whatever. Even with the level cap, I was plowing through the other paths and was ready to be done. Only characters I added after my first run were Catuia (replacing my cleric) and the Songstress lady from Coda 1.

10 hours ago, noyram23 said:

I did law first, is it still the same thing?

Law gets you 1-2 more White Knights, Vyce and Ozma for 2 less Shamans. 

I did Law first and went Palace before I beat the game since I was doing No Incap

No Chariot and I was able to clear Palace no problem. I ran Ozma as a support Witch, for Charging Shamans and Catiua / Denam and Starfalls in Palace. 

Dex Weapons got heavily nerfed by enemies having higher baseline defense, some people will rant and rave about some Double Attack Mighty Impact nonsense for Ozma which is pitiful compared to a Shaman and Vyce will do more consistent damage with a Fusil. Running Ozma as a White Knight will benefit your party more than her as a Knight Commander. 

Chaos Princess is the optimal path, solely because Catiua got heavily buffed and Shamans are the single best Class aside from the Ultimate Challenge. 

• Like 1

On 12/4/2022 at 11:54 PM, ThirdAwakening said:

Law gets you 1-2 more White Knights, Vyce and Ozma for 2 less Shamans. 

I did Law first and went Palace before I beat the game since I was doing No Incap

No Chariot and I was able to clear Palace no problem. I ran Ozma as a support Witch, for Charging Shamans and Catiua / Denam and Starfalls in Palace. 

Dex Weapons got heavily nerfed by enemies having higher baseline defense, some people will rant and rave about some Double Attack Mighty Impact nonsense for Ozma which is pitiful compared to a Shaman and Vyce will do more consistent damage with a Fusil. Running Ozma as a White Knight will benefit your party more than her as a Knight Commander. 

Chaos Princess is the optimal path, solely because Catiua got heavily buffed and Shamans are the single best Class aside from the Ultimate Challenge. 

what is your party and what class/weapon they have if you don't mind, I actually tried potd up to 30 using just AI but maybe your setup is better

On 12/5/2022 at 8:02 AM, noyram23 said:

what is your party and what class/weapon they have if you don't mind, I actually tried potd up to 30 using just AI but maybe your setup is better

My original Palace party:

Denam - Berserker w/ Hammer, Hammer / Berserk / Sanguine Assault / Constitution II

Vyce - Ranger w/ Fusils, Fusil / Siege (no Knockback, not pierce Rampart) / Lobber III / Constitution II

Catiua - Princess, Spiritstone, 2x Fruit of Adept, Judgment I, Judgment III, Boon of Swiftness, after Palace 24 -> Wisplight I, Judgment III, Boon of Swiftness, Starfall

Sherri - Shaman, Spiritstone, 2x Fruit of Adept, Earthen Crag I, Earthen Crag III, Cragfall I, Cragfall III -> Palace 24 Gnome I, Cragfall III, Earthen Crag I, Starfall

Olivya - Shaman, Spiritstone, 2x Fruit of Adept, Water Direct I, Water Direct III, Acid Rain I, Acid Rain III -> Palace 24 Undine I, Acid Rain III, Water Direct I, Starfall

Ozma - Support Witch 2x Fruit of Adept, Palace 24 Iceblast III, Avalanche III, Iceblast I, Starfall

Rudlum - Support Warlock 2x Fruit of Adept, Palace 24 Word of Pain III, Meteor Strike III, Word of Pain I, Starfall

Gildas - White Knight w/ Hammer, Hammer / Velocity Shift / Guardian Force / Constitution II

Mirdyn - White Knight w/ Hammer, Hammer / Velocity Shift / Guardian Force / Constitution II

Ravness -White Knight w/ Hammer, Hammer / Velocity Shift / Guardian Force / Constitution II

Cleric x 2 - 2x Fruit of Adept, Boon of Swiftness, Exorcism I, Exorcism II, Ease, Clerics dropped once Starfall is gotten, except for Palace maps that require Clerics for Charms. 

Canopus - Beast Tamer w/ Hammer and Lobber as necessary

Craft your Cudgel Enchiridion Wands asap for Charge 100 on all of them, I use Ozma and Rudlum to charge the others and let them nuke. Ozma -> Sherri, Rudlum -> Denam priority. Can drop Fruits of Adepts and just carry Spiritstone and Mending Essence x 3 on Casters after Cudgel Enchiridion. 

Edited by ThirdAwakening
  • Like 2

On 12/7/2022 at 1:06 PM, ThirdAwakening said:

My original Palace party:

Denam - Berserker w/ Hammer, Hammer / Berserk / Sanguine Assault / Constitution II

Vyce - Ranger w/ Fusils, Fusil / Siege (no Knockback, not pierce Rampart) / Lobber III / Constitution II

Catiua - Princess, Spiritstone, 2x Fruit of Adept, Judgment I, Judgment III, Boon of Swiftness, after Palace 24 -> Wisplight I, Judgment III, Boon of Swiftness, Starfall

Sherri - Shaman, Spiritstone, 2x Fruit of Adept, Earthen Crag I, Earthen Crag III, Cragfall I, Cragfall III -> Palace 24 Gnome I, Cragfall III, Earthen Crag I, Starfall

Olivya - Shaman, Spiritstone, 2x Fruit of Adept, Water Direct I, Water Direct III, Acid Rain I, Acid Rain III -> Palace 24 Undine I, Acid Rain III, Water Direct I, Starfall

Ozma - Support Witch 2x Fruit of Adept, Palace 24 Iceblast III, Avalanche III, Iceblast I, Starfall

Rudlum - Support Warlock 2x Fruit of Adept, Palace 24 Word of Pain III, Meteor Strike III, Word of Pain I, Starfall

Gildas - White Knight w/ Hammer, Hammer / Velocity Shift / Guardian Force / Constitution II

Mirdyn - White Knight w/ Hammer, Hammer / Velocity Shift / Guardian Force / Constitution II

Ravness -White Knight w/ Hammer, Hammer / Velocity Shift / Guardian Force / Constitution II

Cleric x 2 - 2x Fruit of Adept, Boon of Swiftness, Exorcism I, Exorcism II, Ease, Clerics dropped once Starfall is gotten, except for Palace maps that require Clerics for Charms. 

Canopus - Beast Tamer w/ Hammer and Lobber as necessary

Craft your Cudgel Enchiridion Wands asap for Charge 100 on all of them, I use Ozma and Rudlum to charge the others and let them nuke. Ozma -> Sherri, Rudlum -> Denam priority. Can drop Fruits of Adepts and just carry Spiritstone and Mending Essence x 3 on Casters after Cudgel Enchiridion. 

Thanks, PotD is easier than I thought, i just AI-ed to 100 due to having equipments from San Bronsa